2.20 star(s) 13 Votes

DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
So I think game glitched for me. I rescued blue tower girl and told her to join my tavern before green girl was fully recovered ever since blue tower girl cannot be found.

DragonRay

Jul 29, 2017
So I think game glitched for me. I rescued blue tower girl and told her to join my tavern before green girl was fully recovered ever since blue tower girl cannot be found.
Also unsure who I still need sex with to break curse. I have everywhere conquered except the giant city that says need an army but unsure how many that is. How do the other tower girls go to tavern?

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Also unsure who I still need sex with to break curse. I have everywhere conquered except the giant city that says need an army but unsure how many that is. How do the other tower girls go to tavern?
1) Do not have sex with Marice the first time you meet her when she falls to the floor. If you fuck her there may be bugs in the future.
2) At 0.50 enought girls, to get rid of the curse! Also Hikari has a unique property if you give her your powers.

niaktru

Sep 15, 2017
you can be locked in an unwinnable endgame, starvation has already been addressed, so much death i was wondering why there wasn't a snuff tag. i hope the sequel is better, having your gear wiped away at the start of endgame content puts the player at a HUGE disadvantage. i did like the character designs. and the summoning system was interesting

Demon450xk

Sep 11, 2020
Случайно да :D, а что?:)
Не просто когда в игру заходишь там по умолчанию стоит русский язык вот я и подумал что ты русский потому что обычно стоит или английский или японскийи
Заранее хотел спросить а когда будет полная версия доступная бесплатно?

Last edited:

Daiji

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Не просто когда в игру заходишь там по умолчанию стоит русский язык вот я и подумал что ты русский потому что обычно стоит или английский или японскийи
Заранее хотел спросить а когда будет полная версия доступная бесплатно?
Full и Extended версии не будут доступны бесплатно.
Версия игры 1.0 будет доступна бесплатно здесь через 2 месяца.

Demon450xk

Sep 11, 2020
Full и Extended версии не будут доступны бесплатно.
Версия игры 1.0 будет доступна бесплатно здесь через 2 месяца.
Спасибо за ответ

А сохранение с 0.75 будет доступна на 1.0

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Anal sex in the game will not and was not even planned, maybe someone likes it but not me, I do not even want to draw it.
Although I have a subscription on Patreon, which allows you to offer your ideas and fetishes to implement, but these people were not found.
What a pity. I really would like to see anal in the game. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
2.20 star(s) 13 Votes