VN Ren'Py Curvy Town [v0.3.3] [Hvostt]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 11, 2021
Personally I find the 3D mod to look downright horrifying compared to this AI stuff, so keep up the good work Hvostt
In the meantime, how far are you planning to go with the fetishes like bimbofication and weight gain? is there going to be some brain drain going on or are the girls just going to turn into bimbo bombshells? As for the weight gain part, is that part of the whole "tits bigger than her head" business or are they gonna just get fat?

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Personally I find the 3D mod to look downright horrifying compared to this AI stuff, so keep up the good work Hvostt
In the meantime, how far are you planning to go with the fetishes like bimbofication and weight gain? is there going to be some brain drain going on or are the girls just going to turn into bimbo bombshells? As for the weight gain part, is that part of the whole "tits bigger than her head" business or are they gonna just get fat?
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like what I'm doing!
About bimbofication. There will be everything you described, maybe not one character (since there will be many characters in the game), and not in absolutes, but it will be there. All the same applies to weight gain, yes, I realize that now it is not as pronounced as many would like, but such characters will be, as well as new characters who achieve in the update 0.5... will appear fetishes that have not yet appeared in the game and weight gain is one of them.

Mar 11, 2021
to be totally honest that didn't help explain much, I do look forward to the brain drain part (kinda what separates a bimbo from any other curvy chick if you ask me) but I'm just hoping the girls don't turn into giant fatsos, a little chub I can handle at least.
From what I can gather, it's yes to the girls getting brain drained, yes to them getting a bit chubbier, but not making them a giant ball of fat?
sidenote: I take it russian is your first language?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hvostt

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
to be totally honest that didn't help explain much, I do look forward to the brain drain part (kinda what separates a bimbo from any other curvy chick if you ask me) but I'm just hoping the girls don't turn into giant fatsos, a little chub I can handle at least.
From what I can gather, it's yes to the girls getting brain drained, yes to them getting a bit chubbier, but not making them a giant ball of fat?
sidenote: I take it russian is your first language?
Yes, Russian is my main language. And I probably expressed myself incomprehensibly, so, to summarize, everything you described in the previous comment will be . Everyone will be able to find for himself what he likes. I try to make it so that it would be interesting for those who like not only certain fetishes, but also their combination (as an example, I'm talking about myself), so there will be a brain drain (in different variations and now it is in Naomi's character), and weight gain.

Reactions: LP95PL1
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes