VN Ren'Py Curvy Town [v0.3.3] [Hvostt]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I dunno try Automatic1111, find a checkpoint you like out of the billions on civitai, and blammo!: consistently styled ai art that makes people eyes bounce off in 5 seconds rather than .05 seconds. Works just fine on my mid pc. Free too.
I do use similar tools, but I've tried other models and there is a huge difference to create art separate from everything and a sprite for a novella. That's why I used the term sprite. If you try to create a sprite with a different model, you won't be able to friend it with the rest (which is already hard to do no matter what model) of the sprites and backgrounds. Just try making 3 different backgrounds and three different characters and see how they look together.

Yes, my sprites are not perfect and I admit that, but they are flexible and can always be improved and they are not overloaded with detail.

Plus creating not just art, but exactly the character you see in your head is easier with NoveAi. And afterwards you can add exactly as much detail as you need and when you need it.

An example from my work. I used Anything for the hair, since NovelAi makes it flat and not interesting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FFTW and Netlinto

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
An interesting game with breast expansion, nice! I've enjoyed the story so far, although graphics can be rough on the eyes at times, and English translation is... Well... At least it exists ;)

Since there are so little games within the genre I decided to make a mod which replaces the 2d ai-generated sprites with 3d renders to make it more enjoyable (for me, at least). I'm not a fan of balloon-like expansion, so some extreme sizes have been reduced.

Curvy Town v0.2.2 - 3DCG MOD

Last edited:

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
An interesting game with breast expansion, nice! I've enjoyed the story so far, although graphics can be rough on the eyes at times, and English translation is... Well... At least it exists ;)

Since there are so little games within the genre I decided to make a mod which replaces the 2d ai-generated sprites with 3d renders to make it more enjoyable (for me, at least). I'm not a fan of balloon-like expansion, so some extreme sizes have been reduced.

Curvy Town v0.2.2 - 3DCG MOD
I have now played around with this mod and I can say it's pretty awesome!!!! Thank you so much for doing such a great job!!!

Also I'm very happy that you enjoyed the game and the story. I hope the 2d sprues didn't annoy you too much.

About the English language in the future I will make it at the highest level, but most likely it will not be soon as for me it is a hard task and expensive, but I assure you and all English-speaking people who play my game - English will be at a high level.

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Update 0.2.3 is out on boosty!!!
Access to the update is limited to subscription level!

Tier 5-Today
Tier 4-14 November
Tier 3-16 November
Tier 2 November 18
Tier 1 November 19

MorshuJack

Sep 11, 2023
( Sorry bad English) Are free updates released once a month? Please make the game have an ending where evil wins! Already tired of games where good wins in the end and friendship wins!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hvostt

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
( Sorry bad English) Are free updates released once a month? Please make the game have an ending where evil wins! Already tired of games where good wins in the end and friendship wins!
Public updates come out when I want them to. Update 0.2.3 will be released in early or mid-December.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CurvyTown-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes