VN Ren'Py Curvy Town [v0.3.3] [Hvostt]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

DankestHaven

Apr 6, 2021
Meet Nora!!!
Nora is Sam's grandmother.
I like where this is going, but the shape of her breasts are bit funky. They kinda come to a point toward the top instead of being round. Probably too late for next update, but it would be a nice change if you can get it to work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hvostt

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I like where this is going, but the shape of her breasts are bit funky. They kinda come to a point toward the top instead of being round. Probably too late for next update, but it would be a nice change if you can get it to work.
I made it look as if her clothes were pressing her breasts down and I don't think she should give a round under those conditions.

DankestHaven

Apr 6, 2021
I made it look as if her clothes were pressing her breasts down and I don't think she should give a round under those conditions.
I get that. To me it just seems like the curve is too sharp, but that's just me projecting my want for a more "spill-over" effect. It would really drive the point home that they are BARELY staying in there, but once again we'll get there eventually.

• Red Heart

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Sorry if annoying, but wasn't it that the public version was released a week after the paid version?
No, I always release the public version when I want to, the rest was just a coincidence. But I will post information about the public version and future updates soon on my boosty and discord

Reactions: FFTW

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
News on update and public release dates!

Public release - September 1

Release of the next update 0.2.2- October 10 on boosty

Reactions: Ragnarok385

yargen

Nov 3, 2017
Something tells me those experimental catalysts are going to go devastatingly wrong in the right kind of way. The kind that grandma would be proud or even jealous of.

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes