VN Ren'Py Curvy Town [v0.3.3] [Hvostt]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

mr-jugger

May 22, 2022
First off, loving the story so far.
Other than some minor grammar inconsistencies, the plot seems to have a lot of potential so far. And looking forward to see how it continues.
One question id like to ask is if there will be potential romance route options. With who, that can be up to you. But was wondering if that was a thought or if its just going to be a linear plot?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hvostt

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
First off, loving the story so far.
Other than some minor grammar inconsistencies, the plot seems to have a lot of potential so far. And looking forward to see how it continues.
One question id like to ask is if there will be potential romance route options. With who, that can be up to you. But was wondering if that was a thought or if its just going to be a linear plot?
At this stage, the plot will be linear, but at the end of the whole game, a surprise awaits the most patient!
There will be romantic lines, but not in the way you imagine.

mr-jugger

May 22, 2022
Just played the current beta from boosty.
little short, but it sounds like its going to have a lot more content to it once the final version of v1.2 is ready.
eager to see more of what you got in store~

• Red Heart

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Just played the current beta from boosty.
little short, but it sounds like its going to have a lot more content to it once the final version of v1.2 is ready.
eager to see more of what you got in store~
Update 0.1.2 will be released on April 10 for boosty, the update will be more than 0.1.1.

Reactions: zhiphius

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CurvyTown-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hi Hvostt ,

I tried your game v0.1.2. Thank you for making it and sharing it publicly here.

The theme is interesting, and I'm sure it will be popular for fans of Breast Expansion and Bimboification.

AI CG is still a new art form, and I think you have done a good job with the current tools available.

However, as negative feedback: I felt a little exhausted reading the dialogue. It is my advice to reduce many of the small conversational sentences which do not add any useful information. For example: not every character needs to react or comment to every statement. "Uh-huh", "Thankyou", "Bye" etc etc. It feels like the dialogue is trying too hard to imitate real back and forth conversation, when this is unnecssary.

Good luck with your game!

• Red Heart

Hvostt

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hi Hvostt ,

I tried your game v0.1.2. Thank you for making it and sharing it publicly here.

The theme is interesting, and I'm sure it will be popular for fans of Breast Expansion and Bimboification.

AI CG is still a new art form, and I think you have done a good job with the current tools available.

However, as negative feedback: I felt a little exhausted reading the dialogue. It is my advice to reduce many of the small conversational sentences which do not add any useful information. For example: not every character needs to react or comment to every statement. "Uh-huh", "Thankyou", "Bye" etc etc. It feels like the dialogue is trying too hard to imitate real back and forth conversation, when this is unnecssary.

Good luck with your game!

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement and your review!
About the dialogues, I will try to make it all more relaxed, but you get my point, because many lines of dialogue act as an enlivening of the characters and add to their character. I tried to give these very characters lively dialogue (I understand that it stretches the text a bit) I will try to find a balance so that everyone would be more comfortable following the story.

Reactions: osanaiko
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes