Jun 14, 2018
You can thank Japanese law for that. It has nothing to do with the artists censoring just because but rather cause they're legally binded to do so, otherwise they'll be liable to getting arrested.

I know it sounds stupid, but the Japanese have another look on what it's fine and what isn't. There have been rumors that they want to abolish that law so hopefully we'll receive decensored stuff sooner than later.
I meant the Japanese law, not the devs.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
this game remind me to another very similar who was incomplete in the 2017 or so i think...hmm i don t remember the name, you had to show a card to prove you can inseminate girls.. hmmm help
Haramase Simulator. Still incomplete, believe it was put onhold, although I read about that like 4 months ago or so, Idk if there's been news.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
No one else slightly freaked out by the fact that they all pretty much have the same face in the banner? Only slight changes really....And the fact that they all have the same mouth just emphasies the idea that none of them have teeth...a turn on for some I guess...
It is! Don't knock it till you tried!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
No one else slightly freaked out by the fact that they all pretty much have the same face in the banner? Only slight changes really....And the fact that they all have the same mouth just emphasies the idea that none of them have teeth...a turn on for some I guess...
Vacuum-like blowjobs never felt so safe.

• Haha
Reactions: Kuniyoshi

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
I like this game. It reminds me of those jokes about Japan issuing Breeding Visas. I can't help but think this game would be even better if someone made a raceplay mod to make the MC a foreigner.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I like this game. It reminds me of those jokes about Japan issuing Breeding Visas. I can't help but think this game would be even better if someone made a raceplay mod to make the MC a foreigner.
Oh boy, if Japan ever happened to say "Fuck it!" and invite foreigners for the sole reason of repopulating (as their numbers are dwindling cause people are reproducing less and less) I'd already be on my way.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, not to spoil the fun, but this one ain't as good as the previous VNs translated here. Less scenes, girls are pretty similar, and the art is mediocre at best. Meh overall.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Is it like a prostitution brothel management like game or is it that you play some average loser who goes wish-fulfilling around?