• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Tell me more about what an alpha you are, spending days looking for incest anime games.

Bullshark testosterone, there.
Salty neckbeards are another reason why to keep this website alive and i'm not looking for an incest games, why you are assuming im doing exactly same things you do? I'm looking for an interesting game which has gameplay and good H scenes, obviously when one of these two elements is missing it's bad unless it is a written novel which but even there are some good novels with interesting gameplay. Tell me more about how i'm not alpha male because im critising this game.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Are the second date with Annabelle's mother and the meeting with the blonde barista girl not in the game?

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Okay... Dunno where to begin but let's go:

The not only uses standard RPGMaker avatars which are already overused in many other adult RPGM games but also lacks CGs like the infamous The Last Sovereign, but TLS at least makes up for it with some decent writing and a decent protagonist, this game's protagonist is basically another Shota with no interesting qualities with REALLY bad writing.

Skip it, or wait for CGs if you're into Shotas, otherwise don't waste your time.

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I was wondering when this game would be posted here. Personally myself while the story is ok at best my favorite part just so happens to be the bar scenes where the person is singing.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Why do people like this? It's as good as reading an erotic fanfic.
why do people complain about a game that's not yet complete? at least this game has some well written story to it, unlike a majority of games that are complete

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Do you guys know if the dev is planning on adding CGs?

EDIT: Also I could get the scenes of the first 2 screenshots, anyone knows how to get them?

Last edited:

etherel

Nov 15, 2017
Overall the writing isn't bad, the visual aspect is .. bland but nothing particularly surprising for an early version like that.
The lore is intriguing and the whole backstory look like it will be compelling.

Anyway, Is it going to be only Femdom/submissive/losing event each time with the main story or will it change later ? I'd like to know this now, because that's really not my fetish.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes