RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Hey, i was just poking some fun at the game. I like dark themes and know they're necessary to progress most interesting stories.
Just thought that the end of the world in this game was too close, i've since changed my mind so it doesn't matter.
OK. I have to admit, it is a funny game. It's a shame the developer abandoned it, and I wouldn't mind if someone else took it on. Awww, the characters are just so cute!...

Reactions: Thecatbred

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
why was this abadoned
As someone who was there to witness it, I still think about it from time to time :coffee:. He just ghosted us. My guess, however, is that he got overwhelmed by a bunch of negative comments he received from a side-story update he last released in an untimely manner. It took him forever to release it, and I remember it felt short and disappointing. If I recall it well, he spent a long, long time trying to figure out how to code an inconsequential event where you had to play tag with other characters. It was very unnecessary content that felt clunky and artificially extended the duration of a still very short update. On top of that, imo the content you were supposed to fap to at the end of the update was quite too niche perhaps, even for the audience he was targetting. You can just imagine how many people reacted to it, and after that, I think he just decided to f*** us all. In summary, shit happens. The moral of the story is: be nice to the creators you want content from, especially when they don't live from it.

Last edited:

clockworker1

Aug 11, 2018
This game really has a lot of fate with me. On the one hand, female dominance, and on the other hand, the hotel background sound in the game exposed me to the tavern music of Dragon Age, which is really pleasant to listen to. Now that Baldur's Gate III is about to be released, I will enjoy the game as a newcomer to DND rules.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes