RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
An end. You start at your village have some scenes with your mother, go to another location, meet another NPC, go further, etc. At some point story is just cut, no proper ending. Dev just dropped the game for some reason.
That is such a disappointment. I hope they didn't have a Patreon for this project. I hope they either come back to this or a fan create their own update.

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
I hope they didn't have a Patreon for this project.
They do have a patreon for this. They're still getting money for some reason (tho not much). Last major update came out almost exactly 2 years ago, while the next one kept getting delayed until the dev finally ditched completely.

edit: iirc there were also a bunch of un-fulfilled promises like adding in art

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
They do have a patreon for this. They're still getting money for some reason (tho not much). Last major update came out almost exactly 2 years ago, while the next one kept getting delayed until the dev finally ditched completely.

edit: iirc there were also a bunch of un-fulfilled promises like adding in art
This is just plain sad. It looks like we found a Patreon worse than Tower of Trample. I hope the backers get their money refunded and these creators get their account suspended.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
And on topic. Tried this game because of the femdom tag back in the day, but was quite clear from the start that the person developing this, didn't really know where he was going with it.
Still, the game feels well-made. What I didn't like was some encounters had a game over to certain dialogue options, but even then, the story flowed smoothly, and the characters made sense (if you discount their introduction and accept them as existing). I didn't play much, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sdibolcrif
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes