RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
Last time anyone heard of this guy was june 2019 and yet he's still getting patreon money...

Oct 8, 2019
I know this is abandoned but a fair warning that this game has Futa and Harem. For some reason it's not tagged as such. Sadly only realized this after starting the game. If you're not into that skip this. Also to add further to this, game goes overboard with femdom stuff which is sure to make most people uncomfortable. The lore and setting is really great though. Sad to see this go dead. Had lot of potential.

Oct 8, 2019
Femdom is quite a popular kink, it's also tagged so anyone not into that shouldn't be downloading it anyway.
My bad. I worded it terribly. Saw the tag when downloading and really don't mind femdom stuff. But almost all of relationships in game are of that kind. I've played other games with that tag and it's just that amount of femdom and sometimes how extreme(IMO) it was surprised me if that makes sense. Stuff like this that I've played before was pretty mild.

Also would like to know if you have any other game suggestions. Still new and exploring.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
My bad. I worded it terribly. Saw the tag when downloading and really don't mind femdom stuff. But almost all of relationships in game are of that kind. I've played other games with that tag and it's just that amount of femdom and sometimes how extreme(IMO) it was surprised me if that makes sense. Stuff like this that I've played before was pretty mild.

Also would like to know if you have any other game suggestions. Still new and exploring.
Not for nothing, but its kinda tragic this was abandoned. There is a quite a few femdom fans who go beyond mild footjobs/monster girls and want to go into further territory like this game. Its rare to get a game that is willing to go into these more extreme kinks, as a lot of what people want with "femdom" equates to some girl who is assertive/aggressive that teases the guy until he gets bored and then role reverses. I got to the point I have to ask if femdom is really a thing when I see certain tag groups. If you feel this is bad because you ran into something extreme and not your taste within 5 minutes, imagine how someone like me feels to spend 5-6 hours in a game to find out what I was looking for was a brief one time scene between two side characters that lasts like 30 seconds.

Also side note, anything of my taste is probably not of your taste

Oct 8, 2019
Not for nothing, but its kinda tragic this was abandoned. There is a quite a few femdom fans who go beyond mild footjobs/monster girls and want to go into further territory like this game. Its rare to get a game that is willing to go into these more extreme kinks, as a lot of what people want with "femdom" equates to some girl who is assertive/aggressive that teases the guy until he gets bored and then role reverses. I got to the point I have to ask if femdom is really a thing when I see certain tag groups. If you feel this is bad because you ran into something extreme and not your taste within 5 minutes, imagine how someone like me feels to spend 5-6 hours in a game to find out what I was looking for was a brief one time scene between two side characters that lasts like 30 seconds.

Also side note, anything of my taste is probably not of your taste
Fair enough. Despite what it sounded like, I did play this game to fullest and relished it except for futa stuff. By extreme I meant the "animal" roleplay thing. I have tried lot of games here but rarely comment and only did it here because I wanted to appreciate the stuff this game got right. That being said, I am still exploring and would be grateful if you could suggest some worthwhile games and let me try them. Let me find my taste:)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Fair enough. Despite what it sounded like, I did play this game to fullest and relished it except for futa stuff. By extreme I meant the "animal" roleplay thing. I have tried lot of games here but rarely comment and only did it here because I wanted to appreciate the stuff this game got right. That being said, I am still exploring and would be grateful if you could suggest some worthwhile games and let me try them. Let me find my taste:)
mmm, my taste is mostly femdom, if you don't mind that, this is a great thread to start: https://f95zone.to/threads/female-domination-games.23800/

Lets see, some non-femdom games but I think are amazing:

My absolute favorite VN is Euphoria, but that is EXTREME. That said, the ending is amazing, absolutely worth the journey
Some other good games I like that may/may not have femdom, but are pretty good:
A house in the Rift
Being a D.I.K.
Diary of a Slave (its spanking oriented, you can be the spanker or the spankee, but the game itself is quite fun)
Fetish Locator (spoiler, has a shemale, but shes totally avoidable if you don't like that stuff. Shes a total sweet heart though, I'd still choose her)
Halfway House
Love, sex, & second base
Love of magic
Summer Scent
Champions of Corruption 2
Venture Seas
Trials in Tainted Space
Space Corps

Some that do have femdom, but aren't necessarily on the femdom recommendation list:
The big score
The repurposing center

Some visual novels:
Duel Savior
Kamidori
Eroge
lightning warrior raidy series
Romanesque
Majikoi Series (this is a pretty deep rabbit hole)

Mmmm...I guess there is a lot more, but without really knowing your tastes and stuff, I dunno. Those are all things I've found enjoyable and quite good. If you need more traditional games, Hades has been kind of my vice lately.

Oct 8, 2019
mmm, my taste is mostly femdom, if you don't mind that, this is a great thread to start: https://f95zone.to/threads/female-domination-games.23800/

Lets see, some non-femdom games but I think are amazing:

My absolute favorite VN is Euphoria, but that is EXTREME. That said, the ending is amazing, absolutely worth the journey
Some other good games I like that may/may not have femdom, but are pretty good:
A house in the Rift
Being a D.I.K.
Diary of a Slave (its spanking oriented, you can be the spanker or the spankee, but the game itself is quite fun)
Fetish Locator (spoiler, has a shemale, but shes totally avoidable if you don't like that stuff. Shes a total sweet heart though, I'd still choose her)
Halfway House
Love, sex, & second base
Love of magic
Summer Scent
Champions of Corruption 2
Venture Seas
Trials in Tainted Space
Space Corps

Some that do have femdom, but aren't necessarily on the femdom recommendation list:
The big score
The repurposing center

Some visual novels:
Duel Savior
Kamidori
Eroge
lightning warrior raidy series
Romanesque
Majikoi Series (this is a pretty deep rabbit hole)

Mmmm...I guess there is a lot more, but without really knowing your tastes and stuff, I dunno. Those are all things I've found enjoyable and quite good. If you need more traditional games, Hades has been kind of my vice lately.
Thanks. That's a really extensive list. I will take my time to check out every single game. Thank you again for compiling it.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Does anyone have a save before the "kill/save Maya" option? I was playing on 1 save and I saved after exploring Maya's basement, the script glitched out and I can't enter the barracks to teleport outside the Z Village, 4h playthrough... It seems I should just skip the basement to progress.

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
Is it worth playing? i mean it seems there won't be an update or an ending. so is it worth playing with all the content it has?

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
It's a shame, this game could have been top 5 femdom material had it been completed and cg was added to the scenes. Unfortunately as it stands you may as well read a book.

fdh2000

Apr 30, 2020
Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 2.55.00 PM.png hey I realize the games prolly not getting finished seeing as how I'm like a year late, but anyone know how to get past this area I tried for a while couldn't figure it out

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 978702 hey I realize the games prolly not getting finished seeing as how I'm like a year late, but anyone know how to get past this area I tried for a while couldn't figure it out
Been a long time since I've played, but basically you have to get a tool (I believe from the guy or the crate next to him) and destroy the rocks until you find the gem (or smth), then you get new tool and repeat everything with brown rocks and then again with snow rocks and at the end you interact with a tree. If I remember correctly.

Reactions: fdh2000
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes