RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Erotiful

Jun 11, 2021
Ahhh another game with so much potential! I wish I had access to the orginal game files so I could continue this. I have an artist on board already so we could add some actual art too.
If anyone gets a hold of the game developer please let them know that I am very happy to continure and expand this game.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Ahhh another game with so much potential! I wish I had access to the orginal game files so I could continue this. I have an artist on board already so we could add some actual art too.
If anyone gets a hold of the game developer please let them know that I am very happy to continure and expand this game.
You can. RPGM games have original game files in releases. And that particular game is not even encrypted.
You can just download RPG Maker MV, create new project, go to that project folder, copy Game.rpgproject file and paste it in Cute Monsters and Mommy\www folder. Double clicking Game.rpgproject will open the game in RPGM MV. And even if the game is encrypted you still can use RPGM MV Decryptor to get original files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be really good if somebody picked up that game. Wish you luck.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You are the best kind of hero! I hope you can get ahold of the origional dev and I wish you the best with your work.

You can. RPGM games have original game files in releases. And that particular game is not even encrypted.
You can just download RPG Maker MV, create new project, go to that project folder, copy Game.rpgproject file and paste it in Cute Monsters and Mommy\www folder. Double clicking Game.rpgproject will open the game in RPGM MV. And even if the game is encrypted you still can use RPGM MV Decryptor to get original files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be really good if somebody picked up that game. Wish you luck.
That is some very good news.

Reactions: Bary89s

fdh2000

Apr 30, 2020
I hope you can, this game would be really good with art/an actual ending

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Considering the last post on patreon is from 2 years ago, the answer is most likely "never".
That is worse than Boda levels of delaying. If anyone is still donating to Cute Monsters and Mommy's P*treon, please stop.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
have you managed to get a hold of him?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
i could tell from the start this game was mostly a money milking game the dev sertnaly knows how to pull on strings of people suckering than it

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Why do good femdom games like this have to be ruined by Dark themes like humanity being in danger of extinction,corrupt leaders, etc.

It's like jerking off in your room while a meteor is 5 minutes away from destroying the planet... it takes away from the experience a little bit.
Well... Speak for yourself. Me, I'm into genre mixing -- the real world mixes all kinds of genres, so you can have comedy one day and tragedy the other with a lot of boring in between. Why not games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Well... Speak for yourself. Me, I'm into genre mixing -- the real world mixes all kinds of genres, so you can have comedy one day and tragedy the other with a lot of boring in between. Why not games?
Why are you replying to years old comments on an abandoned game thread?

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Why are you replying to years old comments on an abandoned game thread?
I'm mostly talking to myself. Sometimes it helps when I'm in a bad mood, and it is also an occasion to watch some of my own reactions and understand a little more of what I like or don't like. It's like writing in a diary, sort of.

I hope you don't mind.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I'm mostly talking to myself. Sometimes it helps when I'm in a bad mood, and it is also an occasion to watch some of my own reactions and understand a little more of what I like or don't like. It's like writing in a diary, sort of.

I hope you don't mind.
I don't particularly mind, just thought it seems kinda awkward, especially for the people you are replying to. As long as you follow forum rules, you do you.

Reactions: asehpe

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's about world building and adding some plot to help guide the h scenes along. The reason many of use choose to play h games instead of just streaming videos form the hub is because the story and interaction makes it more interactive. An essential element of any story is of course conflict and scenarios such as the end of the world are big enough to engage the player while being impersonal enough not to break immersion for being too dark.

Reactions: Konstantinus

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
It's about world building and adding some plot to help guide the h scenes along. The reason many of use choose to play h games instead of just streaming videos form the hub is because the story and interaction makes it more interactive. An essential element of any story is of course conflict and scenarios such as the end of the world are big enough to engage the player while being impersonal enough not to break immersion for being too dark.
Sure. But none of this is incompatible with genre mixing -- comedy/tragedy -- which can also add to the immersion power, given the example of real life (in which we are inescapably immersed) often also mixing both. That was the point I tried to make with that first reply.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Sure. But none of this is incompatible with genre mixing -- comedy/tragedy -- which can also add to the immersion power, given the example of real life (in which we are inescapably immersed) often also mixing both. That was the point I tried to make with that first reply.
Hey, i was just poking some fun at the game. I like dark themes and know they're necessary to progress most interesting stories.
Just thought that the end of the world in this game was too close, i've since changed my mind so it doesn't matter.

Reactions: asehpe
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes