RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
Is there not a poost saying on his patreon? If anyone here still is a patreon, could you post whats in it?

Reactions: Incognito Guy

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Is there not a poost saying on his patreon? If anyone here still is a patreon, could you post whats in it?
Posted the same day as Dextor posted this.

It's delayed again and he tells us that one day after the date he initially said V.08 is going to be released. He has to be trolling at this point. Remember, on June 1th he said "I feel comfortable enough to say an accurate release will be the 9th of this month!"

Today he said:
"Okay, so this will be the final update before the actual build is released (Excluding teasers. There is still going to be a slight push back (under a week). This is the most an update has been delayed but just to explain why besides the build besides the build already being the longest. I'm actually implementing more choices and routes that go all the way back from things you've chosen as far back as V.01, I finally want to start having the story start to change and drift based on previous choices you've made so everyone can have their unique storyline start.

However this did become more time consuming that I thought, since having to create different branches and outcomes that aren't just for one specific scene but throughout the story really is time consuming. (I enjoy writing it though, so it's not a huge issue.) But the multiple branches/routes are what's taking up majority of the time, it's not much longer though! Within this week the build should be all ready to go and I'll start posting teasers within a day or two from now.

Thank you for the patience!"

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
Posted the same day as Dextor posted this.
yeahhh, he might be trolling or jut dumbly abonded the project. Shame, let's hope he didn't and that he's jut making a surprise for everyone with the next build being the full game with all scenes with renders :D

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
why nobody even mentioned golden swordsman's death here? it was the most epic and sad moment in entire game,,,

golden swordsman.... not like that..... i wish i could help him......

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone know how to get in touch with him? I'm willing to throw some money at him to see this continued, but I don't like the idea of tossing a large amount at an abandoned project.

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I've followed this game since the beginning. The dev is not serious about it. They're going release crumbs after months of time so that the loyal/rich patreons keep sticking. Thats it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I've followed this game since the beginning. The dev is not serious about it. They're going release crumbs after months of time so that the loyal/rich patreons keep sticking. Thats it.
Thats too bad. I was seriously looking at the 50 dollar tier, but for someone that is just messing around and breaking promises, I don't want to shell that out if it looks flaky, which is a damn shame because this is the best example of femdom I've seen in awhile. It has the love/aftercare as well as the kinks, you get the carrot and the rod. I think (I haven't fully explored yet) but the girls seem to want to get their needs filled as well, its a great balance. (its a bit of shame its limited to RPGmaker graphics, but the story/characters are phenomenal thus far).

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Thats too bad. I was seriously looking at the 50 dollar tier, but for someone that is just messing around and breaking promises, I don't want to shell that out if it looks flaky, which is a damn shame because this is the best example of femdom I've seen in awhile. It has the love/aftercare as well as the kinks, you get the carrot and the rod. I think (I haven't fully explored yet) but the girls seem to want to get their needs filled as well, its a great balance. (its a bit of shame its limited to RPGmaker graphics, but the story/characters are phenomenal thus far).

There's far better ones. I hope you've played Tower of Trample.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
There's far better ones. I hope you've played Tower of Trample.
Thats a matter of opinion. I have a wide strike zone of stuff I like, which this game did a good job of hitting, but for all of the things I like, feet are on the lower end. I'm not against it, but its pretty hard to get me going with just feet stuff. (To clarify though, yes, I have played ToT. I am also quite fond of FemU though)

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Thats a matter of opinion. I have a wide strike zone of stuff I like, which this game did a good job of hitting, but for all of the things I like, feet are on the lower end. I'm not against it, but its pretty hard to get me going with just feet stuff. (To clarify though, yes, I have played ToT. I am also quite fond of FemU though)
Checked out Darktoz stuff? a much more worthy dev imo.
Anyhow, here's a link to a list i made of games with femdom content that i enjoyed if you're interested:
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-domination-games.23800/

Reactions: TuffSub

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Checked out Darktoz stuff? a much more worthy dev imo.
Anyhow, here's a link to a list i made of games with femdom content that i enjoyed if you're interested:
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-domination-games.23800/
There is only like three on that list I haven't played/own, but I'll check out those three. Also I am already a patreon for Darktoz, I am looking forward to more mantis updates now (although CbDE left another cliff hanger, but I want mantis more...) personally my favorite creator on your list is Queen Salia for FemU, she goes absurdly overboard working with people and communicating, plus shes about to go full time into the game, and she is already fast without it. Really hope she gets some more patreons in the future, Q_Q

Side note: you rock for having a list like that. It's a bit sad I played most of them, but the fact there is a list is really helpful

Reactions: Arthas12
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes