RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
To be honest, i really love to play the Mosnters and Mommy game, it's kinky but doesn't take itself too serious, so i am quite disappointed about the Maya Episode. The size of the download alone should guarantee more contend than we found.

But i guess the Creator is under a bit of pressure, there seem to be some different opinions about "monthly updates" and the actual time he needs to get things done...

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
To be honest, i really love to play the Mosnters and Mommy game, it's kinky but doesn't take itself too serious, so i am quite disappointed about the Maya Episode. The size of the download alone should guarantee more contend than we found.

But i guess the Creator is under a bit of pressure, there seem to be some different opinions about "monthly updates" and the actual time he needs to get things done...
Oh, you mean how the last few updates always took several months, for example it took him 3 months between V.06 and V.07. He then went on to apologize profusely and promised that V.08 would be released much sooner...that was 4 MONTHS AGO.
He also always posts an apology before releasing late updates, saying the update will be released on day X of that months and then he releases the update WEEKS after the date he promised.
For example:
Sep/17/2018:"Hey! Sorry for the long time period without an update[...]The new release is going to be the 25th of this month"
Oct/2/2018:"Sorry for the delays. V.06 Release"

Jan/1/2019: "I really miscalculated how busy I would be during the holidays [...] So I have an actual release date for V.07 which is January 15th. There should be no issue at all hitting that release."
Jan/26/2019 "V.07 Release. Also on that note sorry for the time to get this out. With that being said V.08 won't be nearly as long as a time limit on coming out as V.07!"

May/7/2019: "So Maya's build will be out on the 13th instead, with V.08 coming out on the 21st."
May/15/2019: "Maya Release. V.08 should be uploaded around the same time next week!"
May/22/2019: "There is going to be about a week or so delay"
May/31/2019: ?

It happened before V.06, but I personally started playing with that version.

The first thing his Patreon says is "[NEW VERSION BUILD EVERY MONTH]". In ALL CAPS.
If he removed that (maybe exchanged it with "[SORRY FOR THE DELAY]" and stopped promising to release stuff on a certain date, which he NEVER UPHOLDS, then people would cut him a lot more slack.

Not to mention that it's an RPGM GAME. It's not like he has to design new 3D Models or animate stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hit00 and Orlov

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
May/7/2019: "So Maya's build will be out on the 13th instead, with V.08 coming out on the 21st."
iirc early April he made a post (which is now deleted) saying that he wanted to release both the Maya build and V.08 sometime during April. But the rest of the month was completely quiet and we only got an update a week into May.

Reactions: Dextor34

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
He posted an update on his patreon yesterday. anyone know what it says? I mean it's definitely another excuse for why he's late again, I'm just curious about what this month's flavor of bullshit is.

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
Hi,

after waiting for some weeks i stopped supporting the creator. The fact, that he posted an update at June 1st tells me that this was the right decision.
At least he should change to "pay per update" so the long waiting time doesn't cost more money.

And as much as i love the game itself, it's well written, funny and kinky, i won't support these long waiting periods anymore.

Greetings

B

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
He posted an update on his patreon yesterday. anyone know what it says? I mean it's definitely another excuse for why he's late again, I'm just curious about what this month's flavor of bullshit is.
Not even a real excuse, he just said V.08 is going to be released on the 9th.

I'll link it here as fast as I can, so none of you people even have to think about giving him money.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Were there ever sub builds beyond the mother of Anabelle or Maya? If not, does anyone know which focus would be next

Dewie

Jun 4, 2018
What was the post he made earlier today about? It said final update for V.0.8 so does he have a set date?

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
It's delayed again and he tells us that one day after the date he initially said V.08 is going to be released. He has to be trolling at this point. Remember, on June 1th he said "I feel comfortable enough to say an accurate release will be the 9th of this month!"

Today he said:
"Okay, so this will be the final update before the actual build is released (Excluding teasers. There is still going to be a slight push back (under a week). This is the most an update has been delayed but just to explain why besides the build besides the build already being the longest. I'm actually implementing more choices and routes that go all the way back from things you've chosen as far back as V.01, I finally want to start having the story start to change and drift based on previous choices you've made so everyone can have their unique storyline start.

However this did become more time consuming that I thought, since having to create different branches and outcomes that aren't just for one specific scene but throughout the story really is time consuming. (I enjoy writing it though, so it's not a huge issue.) But the multiple branches/routes are what's taking up majority of the time, it's not much longer though! Within this week the build should be all ready to go and I'll start posting teasers within a day or two from now.

Thank you for the patience!"

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Arctif

May 5, 2018
I'm actually implementing more choices and routes that go all the way back from things you've chosen as far back as V.01, I finally want to start having the story start to change and drift based on previous choices you've made so everyone can have their unique storyline start.
That's good. One issue with the game as it stands is there's not much (meaningful) player freedom.

Reactions: TopBlade

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
That's good. One issue with the game as it stands is there's not much (meaningful) player freedom.
Yeah, I'm excited for that, though I'm not even sure I remember all of my choices lol. I might just replay it after the new version.

Reactions: Arctif

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
It's delayed again
Thank you for keeping us posted, really appreciate it! He drove me over the edge with the last post. I simply deny supporting a creator that charges his patreons every month, promises to deliver an update every month, and waits 5 months to publish one update. And on top of that, it's a purely text based game in rpg maker. I've seen creators pushing out games full of 3D/2D art in less time. Anyway's that's my rant. Thanks again!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes