RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
So the same as 1 build every other month, crazily enough with some games followed that barely get 3 builds in a year, doesn't sound as bad.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
There's not that many patrons, but hopefully one of them visits this forum and does us a solid so we don't have to wait a couple extra weeks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gooser

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Or someone in this forum spends 5$

I will upload v0.9, if it ever gets released, but after getting quoted and DM'd asking about a new version of a game I uploaded before that is literally 2$ I'm a little bit tilted. This forum works because of a community effort, if everyone spends a little, then no one has to spend a lot. I feel like more people need to have that mindset instead of hoping for Patreon rich kids to come along.
Maybe I'm just being an asshole.

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
You're not wrong about how the forum works but you can't really blame people for not doing charity work, just like nobody here can blame you for not uploading the game. Though the community effort you're talking about does exist and is mostly present just not on this game specifically.

Reactions: Dextor34

izmakiel1988

Sep 18, 2017
So somebody is a fan of Dragon Age:Inquisition it would appear. "Sera was Never" and "Empress of Fire." They're the two I've heard so far, should probably listen out for more.

Reactions: TopBlade

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
it's very short and very garbage, at least in my opinion.
Yes, yes it is, it doesn't make sense to make it or publish it in this state.
"There was actually a large portion of that build I deleted" on the patreon post, I doubt it would've made much of a difference.

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
I'm unfamiliar with this dev's release procedures. Is this an update of the main game or another "short"? Thanks for the upload in any case.
Another side story, similar to the Valentine build. An update of the main game, namely version 0.8, is promised to come out soon.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
I highly doubt he "deleted" a large portion of the build, feels like he was under pressure to release it and just cobbled together what he had done and gave us this trash. Even more horrendous is that he thinks this is worth 5 dollars. Cheers for uploading it Dextor and sorry you had to pay 5 dollars for it.

Reactions: Dextor34
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes