RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Siverboi

Apr 28, 2018
I think you are trying to run file index.html in www folder. You should run game.exe instead in main game folder.
I didn't know the index.html actually worked lol. I've been trying the game.exe in main game folder which is where the problem is. I tried index.html but I have to restart from the beginning apparently. Save is different. I'll try with the index.html but I'm worried the problem will still remain.

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
you know the geen hair girl in the town you pass out in well after going to the inn and looking around town i try to go back to grannys house but she wont let me and the only place i havent checked is the run down building but my character wont go in

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
i wish that 2 but this game has no fucking art or sex ???? i think thats the real problem here from what i heard
to be fair, the Dev hopes and plans to add art in the future. plus, getting art for a game can be a suprisingly difficult task. you need to find an artist with skill and a good style, negotiate fees and other legalities (i.e. ownership, etc), and guarantee a (semi)regular flow of art being produced. what happens if the artist quits? or if you like two different artists equally? what if community support fails to cover artist commission fees? If you don't have an artist as part of the Dev team, you can't just pick someone willy nilly.

tl;dr getting art for your game takes a lot of careful thinking.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This game has no art
Femdom/sissy mc games don't necessarily benefit from having cg art. You can think of the male protagonist as the object of desire but most players are straight males so how does that work? One way it works is you just write text and let the player imagine whats happening. That way the player wont think "thats kinda gay" with certain scenes.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Hey, I don't mind this game not having art, and I'm not a patron so some would say I'm being entitled by complaining, but the fact that recently it's taking the dev this much time to update their game, despite how bare bones of a game it is... is kinda bad.

Reactions: Dextor34

pipoo63

Dec 20, 2018
Edit: I found a big/glitch

if your on the scene with the demon ( first scene the red skinned one) Dont press right click when there is the choiche to struggle. it will transport back to the first *scene* (text only) where you walk outside of the prison. and she will walk down until she hits the wall. and then nothing

Edit: when you escape prison and go outside. the red demon walks towards you. and the next scene is in the middle of the croud {?} if you then decide to right click when the option struggle appears.
it goes back to where you first step outside the prison (Just the text goes back) and when the red demon is supposed to walk towards you. she just walks into the wall en nothing happens next.

pipoo63

Dec 20, 2018
i found another bug (na not bug glitch?)
after you get alice in your party and go to the liberary. and click on the sign of the liberary. it plays the ''scene'' (text scene) where miu and anabelle talk about the liberary

anabelle: ''Oh! I bet whe can find somthing about the monster people here!''
Miu ''Maybe even tales about humans capable of having powers!''
mc ''Yeah for sure.. We'll have to come back tommorrow.''

PS: is there a way to get rid of the chastity belt? or is that later in the story?
1555445724494.png

pipoo63

Dec 20, 2018
i found another bug (na not bug glitch?)
after you get alice in your party and go to the liberary. and click on the sign of the liberary. it plays the ''scene'' (text scene) where miu and anabelle talk about the liberary

anabelle: ''Oh! I bet whe can find somthing about the monster people here!''
Miu ''Maybe even tales about humans capable of having powers!''
mc ''Yeah for sure.. We'll have to come back tommorrow.''

PS: is there a way to get rid of the chastity belt? or is that later in the story?
View attachment 283864
nvm i got rid of it (3 hours..... im so slow)
Edit: already 4 hours and 8 minutes in.

pipoo63

Dec 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...... fking title wafe of fuck why's and omgs ......... why do i give so much about this shit its a hentai text game
edit: :cry::cry::cry: i hate this feeling shit..

Edit2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes