RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
Does the game end in Z Village currently?
I don't have any way to progress past night time in Z village, entering the guard station causes Maya to appear as if it were Daytime and speaking to Zenia gives the same message as after her daytime conversation.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Does the game end in Z Village currently?
I don't have any way to progress past night time in Z village, entering the guard station causes Maya to appear as if it were Daytime and speaking to Zenia gives the same message as after her daytime conversation.
No it continues past Day Z as long as you make sure you have the right version

Aug 16, 2017
Mine uploading a screenshot or something of where you are stuck at?
I can if I need to, but I think explaining it might convey the information more efficiently. I'm in night time of Z Village, after returning from the forest & mountain cliff scenes. I return to read the notes in the house and basement, then going to Zenia at the guard post (which is what the PC's inner monologue tells me I should do?) does not advance the story, when I go in the guard post Maya appears to say "Don't take too long..." just like she did during the day when following the main character, and then when I talk to Zenia it says " So much information was gained this day..." which is the same response I got during the day after the story conversation.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I can if I need to, but I think explaining it might convey the information more efficiently. I'm in night time of Z Village, after returning from the forest & mountain cliff scenes. I return to read the notes in the house and basement, then going to Zenia at the guard post (which is what the PC's inner monologue tells me I should do?) does not advance the story, when I go in the guard post Maya appears to say "Don't take too long..." just like she did during the day when following the main character, and then when I talk to Zenia it says " So much information was gained this day..." which is the same response I got during the day after the story conversation.
Alright so I just went and replayed one of my saves on that part and I found the bug.. I'm not sure how I missed it and how so many other people did lol but it look like you were the first one.. In my first playthrough I managed to go to the basement without any breaks but now it seems like it's happening. Reload and old save file and just avoid going to the basement since for some reason that's breaking the game now. Just read the first note in Maya's house then go directly to Zinnia and it should be progressing smoothly.

I'll try and get in contact with the creator over email so he can fix this issue asap since for the people that run into it can be game breaking.

Reactions: scrumbles

ItzTwenty

Feb 10, 2019
Man I even decided to stop lurking and make an account just to post here. I just want to say that I am shocked with this game. I went into this game with it being RPGMaker and no Art thinking I'd play it for a few moments and get off. Now here I am playing the end of the latest version nearly in tears. I've never been so excited waiting for release for any RPGmaker games before, I truly hope this game sees a finish before or after they add the art update. V.07 ending just caught me by such a huge surprise man, that actually had me tearing up a little haha.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Man I even decided to stop lurking and make an account just to post here. I just want to say that I am shocked with this game. I went into this game with it being RPGMaker and no Art thinking I'd play it for a few moments and get off. Now here I am playing the end of the latest version nearly in tears. I've never been so excited waiting for release for any RPGmaker games before, I truly hope this game sees a finish before or after they add the art update. V.07 ending just caught me by such a huge surprise man, that actually had me tearing up a little haha.
I feel you dude, there was really no hint leading up to it either.

Aug 16, 2017
Alright so I just went and replayed one of my saves on that part and I found the bug.. I'm not sure how I missed it and how so many other people did lol but it look like you were the first one.. In my first playthrough I managed to go to the basement without any breaks but now it seems like it's happening. Reload and old save file and just avoid going to the basement since for some reason that's breaking the game now. Just read the first note in Maya's house then go directly to Zinnia and it should be progressing smoothly.

I'll try and get in contact with the creator over email so he can fix this issue asap since for the people that run into it can be game breaking.
Oh man thanks a bunch dude, I try to do everything to completion so I don't miss anything. I'll give it a shot.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Found a bug in Ms.Skye Valentine's Day. The first night, if you interact with the girl from this position:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game freezes because the girl can't run away, you're blocking her path.

As for Cute Monsters, when I launch it through NW.js, I cannot save my progress. Also, when I open the Options menu I got:
Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir '/save/'
I'm not sure what the issue is. A japanese guy has found a , according to him the dev should update the engine and replaces some JS files.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Why do good femdom games like this have to be ruined by Dark themes like humanity being in danger of extinction,corrupt leaders, etc.

It's like jerking off in your room while a meteor is 5 minutes away from destroying the planet... it takes away from the experience a little bit.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Why do good femdom games like this have to be ruined by Dark themes like humanity being in danger of extinction,corrupt leaders, etc.

It's like jerking off in your room while a meteor is 5 minutes away from destroying the planet... it takes away from the experience a little bit.
This, I feel this game is too preoccupied with it's "meh" story that we only get one small scene each update, and tons and tons of story exposition that I frankly don't care for.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
This, I feel this game is too preoccupied with it's "meh" story that we only get one small scene each update, and tons and tons of story exposition that I frankly don't care for.
True that.
i wish the plot was a bit more localized too, and not so all over the place, just how many different towns do we have to fly through in this game.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I don't know, to each their own I suppose. I'm a fan of the story based since there's a bunch of themed games I play that's more "sandbox". It's a cool little niche I get to look forward too from time to time.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes