RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
wow this text game is trash,
too meany cooks.......and everything you do leads to pointless dead ends followed by more pointless dead ends,

the world around you dosin't shift or change by your actions.....and you are restricted & have no freedom of choices,
its a badly based linear plot about nothing.

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
It's amazingly good written,even if it's only text and a bit of sounds and things, if you are into femdom genre, this one will surely make your day better. :giggle:
I tried a couple of them that had a good rep, but I didn't enjoy them (at least the H-scenes). They are not bad games, but they are not for me hahaha

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Has anyone else ran into this error?

I encounter it when I get herbs/berries to feed Serene the Elf and then she asks me to follow her to another screen, when I enter the screen I get:

Error
Faild to load: audio/bgs/%5BNo%20Copyright%20Music%5D%20Peaceful%20Relaxing%20Acoustic%20Guitar%20Instrumental%20Royalty%20(Free)%20Background%20Mu.ogg

Anyone have any advice?
If you still have this error, try this:
- rename the file as "nocopy.ogg"
- unzip the content of the attached file inside "www\data" and overwrite the existing files (or navigate to www\data and replace the string "[No Copyright Music] Peaceful Relaxing Acoustic Guitar Instrumental Royalty (Free) Background Mu" with "nocopy" in the following files: Map099.json, Map108.json, Map132.json)

Reactions: fsatti2000
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes