RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

mago91

Sep 15, 2018
Is there any considerable amount of ballbusting in this game?
Or is it just sprinkled and a minor part.

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
I love every single kink included in this game, wow. 10/10, better than the Witcher 3. Saki best girl.

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Salty neckbeards are another reason why to keep this website alive and i'm not looking for an incest games, why you are assuming im doing exactly same things you do? I'm looking for an interesting game which has gameplay and good H scenes, obviously when one of these two elements is missing it's bad unless it is a written novel which but even there are some good novels with interesting gameplay. Tell me more about how i'm not alpha male because im critising this game.
Anybody who feels the need to repeatedly call himself an "alpha male" in a h-game forum thread pretty clearly isn't. It's like calling yourself a very stable genius, in a bigly way. Actual men wouldnn't bother, and don't particularly care how they get labeled by random anonymous forum dwllers. Kinda screams insecure masculinity, dude. And "salty neckbeards?" Really? Do you think you get some sort of testosterone credit by jamming your post full of the trendiest incel slang you can find? Poseur.

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Nice necro Monkey i hope you didn't pissed your pants upon reading it in anger, so far only members with special needs got triggered by it and apparently even primates like you finds it very offensive "actual men" wouldn't bother playing cuckhold games nor reviving old argues and i'm glad that my internet persona makes shimpanz like you very triggered, i hope your banana tastes better after you tagged me on that poop that you just posted there.
Thanks for proving my point. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Has anyone else ran into this error?

I encounter it when I get herbs/berries to feed Serene the Elf and then she asks me to follow her to another screen, when I enter the screen I get:

Error
Faild to load: audio/bgs/%5BNo%20Copyright%20Music%5D%20Peaceful%20Relaxing%20Acoustic%20Guitar%20Instrumental%20Royalty%20(Free)%20Background%20Mu.ogg

Anyone have any advice?

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Has anyone else ran into this error?

I encounter it when I get herbs/berries to feed Serene the Elf and then she asks me to follow her to another screen, when I enter the screen I get:

Error
Faild to load: audio/bgs/%5BNo%20Copyright%20Music%5D%20Peaceful%20Relaxing%20Acoustic%20Guitar%20Instrumental%20Royalty%20(Free)%20Background%20Mu.ogg

Anyone have any advice?
I mean, that's a pretty self explanatory error, no? Looks like some audio file is not loading properly, try to redownload the game and replace it.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I mean, that's a pretty self explanatory error, no? Looks like some audio file is not loading properly, try to redownload the game and replace it.
Thanks for your response! I attempted that (downloaded from another mirror) got the same error =( I went to the destination path and tested the music file on VLC and the file works. I didn't know what else to try.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes