• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Morep

Aug 28, 2018
It was asking the Patreons what type of femdom they want to see further in the game. There were three options: Soft, Medium, Hardcore. The majority voted Hardcore, second is Medium, third Soft.

After that nothing.

Reactions: mr.0

senthil

Oct 21, 2018
Finally some good news the version 0.7 will get released soon at December but he didnt reveal any exact date but before release he is going to release the preview pictures very soon

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
yay :D, who do you guys think\hope the custom build will be for?
I think it will be for Miu:unsure:, and hope it will be for Saki:love:
Edit: it might be about his mother actually, if it was the same as ms Skye since there are only two more girls MC know before the adventure and I remember FutureMVz promising for more scenes about MC's mother in Q&A..

Last edited:

Morep

Aug 28, 2018
"

Hope everyone's been well, V.07 will be released pretty soon, there's no release date yet but it will be in December and shortly after someone's custom build. Holiday months have been pretty busy with family and such so that's why these months progress has been a little slower.

Teaser pics will be released soon though followed by the actual update so it won't be much longer! Since the last build was pretty.. emotional, this build is going to try and get things to a more.. relaxed nature, at least a bit. Thanks for supporting! And I already have some really cool ideas for V.08 already from this build alone so I'm pretty excited to share with you guys!
Hope everyone's been well, V.07 will be released pretty soon, there's no release date yet but it will be in December and shortly after someone's custom build. Holiday months have been pretty busy with family and such so that's why these months progress has been a little slower.

Teaser pics will be released soon though followed by the actual update so it won't be much longer! Since the last build was pretty.. emotional, this build is going to try and get things to a more.. relaxed nature, at least a bit. Thanks for supporting! And I already have some really cool ideas for V.08 already from this build alone so I'm pretty excited to share with you guys!
"

Reactions: GearlessJoe

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
"

"
Thanks friend! I'm really excited about 7's release, it's rare that I find a game that I actually feel like the protagonist, and I really.. really miss Anabelle. I also have to give props, the custom music in this game is.. I suppose perfect.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes