RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Would you be so kind as to tell me how !? :)) I have been walking around the city for two hours without being able to figure out how to get away
is it the town where you need to search for your friends?

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Unfortunately I do not understand English well.
It is the city where I meet Miu!

View attachment 164932
wow you are still at the beginning then... inside the inn in the upper right corner there is a girl that worked there, talk to her and she will ask you to deliver something to the general at the guard base.

Edit: also when you reach the end of the game, it will tells you that it's the end of V0.6

altr

Sep 16, 2018
wow you are still at the beginning then... inside the inn in the upper right corner there is a girl that worked there, talk to her and she will ask you to deliver something to the general at the guard base.

Edit: also when you reach the end of the game, it will tells you that it's the end of V0.6
And I thought I was already at the end !! :) :)
You mean this girl? Because if she is, I do not know how to talk to her

Esya2.PNG

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Enjoy the emotional roller coaster that's going down nearing the end.. It really hits
true and I feel like the last choice we got is very important and will create two separate routes, so the next updates might take much longer cos the creator will be doing double the work

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
true and I feel like the last choice we got is very important and will create two separate routes, so the next updates might take much longer cos the creator will be doing double the work
Yeah.. if I may ask what did you choose? My morals were really battling me on that last scene haha

Jun 15, 2018
Im sorry if I have not been keeping up with the thread but can anyone enlighten me if the creator is planning to add cg anytime soon ?

altr

Sep 16, 2018
The Game is entertaining but once I reached the 3 Trail area. I got stuck. Finding a gem in a stone yet nothing I interact with does anything is irritating. I interacted with every inch of the area and nothing. Maybe a bug or maybe end of content but riddle is terrible if nothing you do solves it.
Did you manage to find it? Even I stuck here!

altr

Sep 16, 2018
The question has been answered with a picture in a previous post, the stone is hidden in the bottom right corner, in one of those stone tablets.
Oh thanks! :) I seemed to have already looked into that stone, but maybe I jumped!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes