RPGM Abandoned Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
I can actually say I really like this game. :p I'm digging the plot and I'm a fan of the kinks involved, and characters I started out really harem tropey and I thought I was going to hate were well written. (Mind you that some it was a bit of a grind before they were more fleshed out.) I went though it in one sitting and can't wait for the next update.

The only down side is the smut scenes could use some work painting the picture. I could get what was going on but idk it was just not doing it for me.

Reactions: messerschmied
Aug 27, 2018
I got to say interesting plot so far. I hope we can save Serene though :(. Love the harem but not really into the whole futa and S&M stuff though, I cringe at it :(. Love being the alpha male LUL. Any good job hope to see more content in the future.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
In a world with powers I think Serene will be able to be saved. That scene did hit me though paired with the music lol

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The game treats feet as substitute penises for women, everyone is out to get some oral for their feet.
Surprising there isn't cross dressing or gay content yet.

Reactions: gojisama

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
The Game is entertaining but once I reached the 3 Trail area. I got stuck. Finding a gem in a stone yet nothing I interact with does anything is irritating. I interacted with every inch of the area and nothing. Maybe a bug or maybe end of content but riddle is terrible if nothing you do solves it.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
The Game is entertaining but once I reached the 3 Trail area. I got stuck. Finding a gem in a stone yet nothing I interact with does anything is irritating. I interacted with every inch of the area and nothing. Maybe a bug or maybe end of content but riddle is terrible if nothing you do solves it.

You can solve it. It's like near the bottom in one of these stone tablets you wouldn't t think you could interacte with. The game doesn't end there

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Can anyone help me with this bug (I think anyway).

After going on the date with the singer, I head up to the apartment where your staying with everyone, Annabelle and Mai are fighting with eachother and I can't interact up with them, I go up to Annabelle's mother and it saids "I don't need to talk to her right now", I got to the door and I can't leave.

What do I do to advance the plot here or is my game bugged?

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018

After going on the date with the singer, I head up to the apartment where your staying with everyone, Annabelle and Mai are fighting with eachother and I can't interact up with them, I go up to Annabelle's mother and it saids "I don't need to talk to her right now", I got to the door and I can't leave.

It's been awhile since I was on that part, I think that you need to interact with the bed and go to sleep right after the date with the singer.

fizz

Dec 27, 2017

Try using the (left) bed.

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm trying to do the willpower dojo first trial, with the stones surrounding the tree. the guy asks for the gem lost in stone, and i've been tried checking everything remotely stone like: the boulders around the tree, the pile of pebbles above the instructor, even the damn walls. What do I do? The party members "have a few ideas" but I sure as hell don't. PLZ HALP!

Edit: never mind! I apparently missed a segment of the walls. In case anyone else struggles like I did, its in the bottom right section of wall.
sorry but which wall are you talking about..

Edit:found it Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes