2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
Little data, for those who can't run the game (the .swf), u guys need adobe flashplayer.

Myself, for example, erase it in the past and just notice it is needed.. hahahaha

Thanks for the upload btw!

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
heeh, so i have a weird bug, when i start the game, the game simple bugs out, Like, it keep changing scenes and bugging all over the place, like someone forgot to script the game to stop at frame 1 and play it, someone know how to solve this ?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
heeh, so i have a weird bug, when i start the game, the game simple bugs out, Like, it keep changing scenes and bugging all over the place, like someone forgot to script the game to stop at frame 1 and play it, someone know how to solve this ?
What are you using to run flash? Standalone player or through browser?
If you're running on browser, I can highly recommend you find a standalone flash player.

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
What are you using to run flash? Standalone player or through browser?
If you're running on browser, I can highly recommend you find a standalone flash player.
standalone, tried multiple versions of flash, but no luck. but good thing you remenbered me about using a browser, and it worked xD.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
standalone, tried multiple versions of flash, but no luck. but good thing you remenbered me about using a browser, and it worked xD.
mediaplayer black can play flash, too. its not good and doubleclicks are a problem, but its passable.

cuzero123

Apr 26, 2019
mediaplayer black can play flash, too. its not good and doubleclicks are a problem, but its passable.
i already fixed the problem, but thx for the advise tho.

and i just finished the game, what a huge time loss LOL, really really slow game, very grind to not even have a climax at the ending, c'mon man...
thank god i followed the walkthought, at least i didn't lose that much time.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes