• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So, this game is completed? Does it even have any sex scenes?
There's 2 or 3 masturbation and oral scenes with both girls, but apparently only cunnilingus with Dani. (At least as far as I played. I quit when I got no further outfits for Dani and nothing happened with the outside camera.)

AmyAndreas

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, I downloaded this game and I really enjoyed it but I have a question.

I've been reading comments and seeing people talking about birthday gifts, getting a promotion at work, doing extra stuff at weekends, college classes, buying headphones, a suspicion meter and all sorts of features. I don't seem to have any of these.

I downloaded the latest version of the game (v.0.12.033) from here but on the weekends I just get a choice to go out with or without Cute on Saturday and then that's the entire weekend over and I'm back to Monday. I've not seen any trace of birthdays, the only way I make money is by doing work and it's the same salary every time. Also the only meter I have is horniness. I can't manipulate things so the landlord spanks the girls and my missions never have titles. There's only ever one singular objective at a time for each girl.

I've done multiple playthroughs on the Cute girlfriend and pet path and the Dani Lust/Dom path but none of those extra features ever came up.

Am I missing something really big or are all of those features a Patreon exclusive?

Reactions: usertrash
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes