Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added:
November 2021

And address your gratitude, again, to Lewd Uzu who Shared it!

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks for Cute, Sexy RoButts, So Lewd, Uzu!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png
Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Sciku

Feb 26, 2021
I have a mega with some CuteSexyRobutts content, about 9GB worth. I don't know if I have anything that could possibly be missing, but if someone is willing to check, I'd be more than happy to share the link.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I have a mega with some CuteSexyRobutts content, about 9GB worth. I don't know if I have anything that could possibly be missing, but if someone is willing to check, I'd be more than happy to share the link.
I have a collection of 11.9 GB of CuteSexyRobutts content. If that will help you..

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, Jan 2022................

Thanks for the heads up. This pack still seems to have some upcoming updates with another drawing (Ych) so keep an eye out for it boys.

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Show time for Feb 2022 folks:

Note: Like last month, CSR is going to post the patreon items that belong to february as soon as he finishes them so revisit the link in a few days to check for them.
thank you very much LoveHamsters-512px-14.gif

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
OP links are down.
Is there anyone who has collected anything?
If you have it, please share it with me.
I downloaded the files from OP. Only issue is I've found some discrepancies between CSR's dropbox links and the ones from OP, since CSR tends to update their monthly dropbox links after they initially post them. For instance, compare the 2021-11 archives from OP (left in picture) and CSR (right in picture). CSR archive has the final version of tsuyu NNN (filled in eyebrows as opposed to missing ones in OP version). I'm thinking OP must have grabbed the monthly pack from the dropbox before its final update.

I have yet to verify if the other months are complete or not, but since the CSR dropbox links still seem to be up, I would suggest grabbing the collection directly from the dropbox links (you can find them on CSR's patreon kemono page). It's a lot of work to sort through though, so if you want I can still temporarily upload whatever I downloaded from OP. OPvsCSR.PNG

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote