3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Literally none of my questions were about your fetishes
chill
Hmmm...

A game(animation gallery) about sex with a robot on top of it being a prostitute

Why would a robot need money?
Why not get an actual prostitute?
Why not just get a date?

I have so many questions
Ahh...yes. Two of your three questions have absolutely nothing to do with my reply. Right...right.
1710824124880.png

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Hmmm...

Ahh...yes. Two of your three questions have absolutely nothing to do with my reply. Right...right.
View attachment 3457655
My questions were about the game, not you or what anime waifus you want to have sex with
They were also in jest at the absurdity of the premise of this animation gallery

But yeah, project why YOU would like to do those things onto questions I have about the synopsis
Thank you for sharing with the class

inb4: don't worry mods, I'm done with this conversation, god forbid it's too off topic

• Sad
Reactions: RiloLaki

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
wow u steal work from artists and the studio and claim its your work and profit from paetrons..
well reportet here on paetron, to deviant and to the affekt 3d studio as well
have fun with coapy right suits
Wait it's the same person tho, wtf?

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
My questions were about the game, not you or what anime waifus you want to have sex with
They were also in jest at the absurdity of the premise of this animation gallery

But yeah, project why YOU would like to do those things onto questions I have about the synopsis
Thank you for sharing with the class

inb4: don't worry mods, I'm done with this conversation, god forbid it's too off topic
Ooooohhh. NOW I get it! You have absolutely no idea what that character is nor that it's one of the three most famous "robot chicks in video games from the 2000's with occasional revitalizations in the 2010's". Whelp, now you know!

Since you won't be replying, I'll just offer for you to have a nice day!:cool:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Ooooohhh. NOW I get it! You have absolutely no idea what that character is nor that it's one of the three most famous "robot chicks in video games from the 2000's with occasional revitalizations in the 2010's". Whelp, now you know!

Since you won't be replying, I'll just offer for you to have a nice day!:cool:
...Because even if I DIDNT know, the title of the game "That really gets good 40 hours in" is on the picture
Shift the goal post for you owning me again... I guess? I really don't know why you're combative? You answered my joke questions with a horny post, you called me wrong because I said I didn't want to hear about your fetishes, and now that I called a video game character the all-encompassing "Anime waifu" you think because I didn't agree with your horny posting about Xenoblade I'm now an idiot because I don't have a strong opinion about a franchise? Okay guy.

I'm happy to be the only person you've communicated with today. You sure owned me. Gonna get some salve for these burns.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote