misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
The difficulty is too damn high. All the enemies have a long reach, deal high damage and move very fast. Most of the time, the only way I can defeat the enemies (except for the first kind) without being killed or badly wounded is to shoot them in the head from a distance, but even then, I almost never have enough time to finish them off before they can reach me. And once the ammo runs out, it's all over. There is autosave, but all enemies come back, which makes the way back much harder - I'd say impossible if it's mixed with saw blades on the floor that limit your movement while the enemies seem to have no trouble rushing through them.

I've tried to use the knife, but that doesn't really work well (except against the first kind of enemy, which doesn't hold any long-range weapons) since you need to roll to evade most enemy attacks, but using the knife and rolling share the same stamina gauge, and you'll run out after like 3 rolls. I can keep backing up in long corridors, but I'll have to back up all the way whenever an enemy pops up, and keep going back and forth in the same corridor isn't fun.

But hey, it's a demo. The game doesn't even have a working menu, but the most important thing is the controls are good.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

garbagemancer

Nov 9, 2019
Played through it completely and enjoyed it. The art and animations are awesome and the gameplay has a nice feel to it. I don't think the difficulty is even that bad. (though the "boss" fight at the end was kinda rough mainly because I spent a most of the LMG ammo fucking around.) Its gameplay formula isn't completely original but I hope there will be more.

Its a shame threads like this devolve into bitching about the tags and content. If its not your thing then why bother bringing it up?

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes