garbagemancer

Nov 9, 2019
Played through it completely and enjoyed it. The art and animations are awesome and the gameplay has a nice feel to it. I don't think the difficulty is even that bad. (though the "boss" fight at the end was kinda rough mainly because I spent a most of the LMG ammo fucking around.) Its gameplay formula isn't completely original but I hope there will be more.

Its a shame threads like this devolve into bitching about the tags and content. If its not your thing then why bother bringing it up?

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
The game is so gore and hardcore it doesn't invite me to play, but it's rarely inviting to see the "normal" rape ones.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Hmm, if I'm reading the latest update correctly, it sounds like the current sex scenes are merely placeholders till they can animate better ones. Hopefully this is the case since the game has a lot going for it, unlike similar titles in the past.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Hmm, if I'm reading the latest update correctly, it sounds like the current sex scenes are merely placeholders till they can animate better ones. Hopefully this is the case since the game has a lot going for it, unlike similar titles in the past.
Like for example? I didn't ever get interested in gore on h-games

Reactions: LaMiiin

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
never have I ever heard more of a literal "skill issue" in my life LMAO
Aim for the head (shoots the chest) no the head! (shoots the futa penis) NO THE OTHER OTHER HEAD! (shoots your head).....

-Game over-

I mean, the knife works pretty well too. Chest shots are guaranteed damage, headshots if you line it are pretty much 2x damage all around. takes average 2-3 for standard female futa kills to head, 2-3 knives for kills as well.

so by logic the knife is the equal to a headshot.

7-9 for the twin blade chicks (headshots),7-9 knives takedown. unless somethings changed it seems pretty equal across the board.

minus the facehugger crawlers and ceiling grapplers... those two you honestly cannot knife or its extremely hard to.

edit: Honestly you can defeat the boss of the demo by standing in the middle of them... or at least to a degree their melee strike doesnt hit in the center so you just walk there and no hits. continue shooting/stabbing etc.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Ok I wanna ask something helluva dumb and that may explain why some people percieve the difficulty very differently

Assuming
●=target point
---------->=bullet trajectory/travel
[○]=crosshair
Does the crosshair - your mouse - have to be exactly where your target point is
[Player]---------------------------->[●]

Or can you just put it where you think the shot would line up with your target?
[Player]----------------------●-------------------->[○]

I remember sometimes taking 4 pistol headshots to kill a futa chick, and sometimes spamming a whole pistol mag on headshots just to down the same enemy type

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Ok I wanna ask something helluva dumb and that may explain why some people percieve the difficulty very differently

Assuming
●=target point
---------->=bullet trajectory/travel
[○]=crosshair
Does the crosshair - your mouse - have to be exactly where your target point is
[Player]---------------------------->[●]

Or can you just put it where you think the shot would line up with your target?
[Player]----------------------●-------------------->[○]

I remember sometimes taking 4 pistol headshots to kill a futa chick, and sometimes spamming a whole pistol mag on headshots just to down the same enemy type

Bullet goes on trajectory, but the last version has seen changes to health modifiers for the enemies, so the futa chick used to be 3 and done i think shes got an increase, also... if its not Direct shot to the head, it doesnt count as a headshot (noticed the hitbox is actually... really small for those spots)

Reactions: Whotfisthis
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes