Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
As soon as I went to download this game, I checked the latest post and saw this, immediately started playing thru on latest. Thanks.
Question, though, to anyone else who's played this version: is it just the end once you kill the spider boss?
Yes, it's the end of the first stage.

azamet

Feb 4, 2019
Yes, it's the end of the first stage.
I just thought I managed to softlock myself, since it just unceremoniously ends. I saw the patch notes and was wondering how the hell you get to the base. I just speedran thru a second time to confirm if I just fucked up or something, and it would appear not.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
I just thought I managed to softlock myself, since it just unceremoniously ends. I saw the patch notes and was wondering how the hell you get to the base. I just speedran thru a second time to confirm if I just fucked up or something, and it would appear not.
idk hahaha, i was going to say is someone could share his save with everything done, i'm so bad a this kind of games and this one it's even worse because it's so difficult and you just endure 3 hits, so only interested in seeing the base and the gallery XD.

azamet

Feb 4, 2019
idk hahaha, i was going to say is someone could share his save with everything done, i'm so bad a this kind of games and this one it's even worse because it's so difficult and you just endure 3 hits, so only interested in seeing the base and the gallery XD.
Oh, okay, wow. It just seems like I managed to get a very specific bug each time I've played where I just can't exit the invisible walls set when fighting the spider boss. Conveniently, I've figured out the way to escape the bug, by just running to the right after mowing her down, and while she's in her death animation, I can actually leave.
Here's my save. Cheers.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
It looks like saves in the zone just before the boss are bugged, upon loading them you get a black screen and thats it.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes