BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1722006902839.png

Overview:
My name is Alice, I'm 20 years old. I'm a student at the prestigious University of Neo-Tokyo.
I study cybernetics, one of the best in my class.
I live alone in a small apartment on the outskirts.
Have to work part-time when I'm not studying.
My parents help out, but there's never enough money.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-26
Release Date: 2024-07-26
Developer: Xtrip -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1722006902839.png photo_2024-07-26_19-45-56.jpg photo_2024-07-26_19-45-53.jpg photo_2024-07-26_19-45-26.jpg photo_2024-07-26_19-44-41.jpg

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
the game somehow sounds tamer than CBPN

And i wanna know if her brunette friend is free this evening :love:

THX for the share

Xtrip

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2018
I'm assuming this is AI generated? If so, you forgot to add the tag. Only reason I mention it is because the art of the MC is inconsistent. The markings are different in each image (cybernetics).

Otherwise, best of luck with your game and thanks. ;)
This is just a stub and test of the script. Although this may also apply to updates. At the moment we want to collect reviews about the game that could be considered good for it. In addition to innovations in game genres, we will also add them to the thread.
And about the AI tag... As soon as they give me the role of a game developer, I will immediately add this tag

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
People are bothered by the art being A.I. while I'm bothered it's just yet another female protagonist game revolving around blackmail and corruption. I guess when you don't know what a sexually empowered female is like, you just have to dumb the character down to being subservient to her environment. Full control, easy flow, no effort.

All in all, it does fit in with a game made out of A.I. art. Nevermind!

Reactions: Geigi

Xtrip

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2018
People are bothered by the art being A.I. while I'm bothered it's just yet another female protagonist game revolving around blackmail and corruption. I guess when you don't know what a sexually empowered female is like, you just have to dumb the character down to being subservient to her environment. Full control, easy flow, no effort.

All in all, it does fit in with a game made out of A.I. art. Nevermind!
The plot will not revolve around corruption and blackmail. It was just a placeholder and one of the possible branches of the game's plot. I myself have played many games of similar genres and got pretty tired of them. Most likely, there will be a choice between which plot to choose. But blackmail and corruption are not at the forefront of the game itself.