VN Ren'Py Cyb3r Dreams [Demo] [Xtrip]

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
The plot will not revolve around corruption and blackmail. It was just a placeholder and one of the possible branches of the game's plot. I myself have played many games of similar genres and got pretty tired of them. Most likely, there will be a choice between which plot to choose. But blackmail and corruption are not at the forefront of the game itself.
Thank you for your feedback and for replying, I take back my previous comment then and wish you the best of luck in this project. Watch'd.
;)

Xtrip

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2018
AI sprites. AI Backgrounds.

Why not specify it in the tags?
Because I made a request for a game from the Game Requests section. The uploader did not add this tag. I have not yet received access to edit this topic to add an AI tag

Reactions: c0mh1x

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
My name is Alice. I'm 20 years old.
I'm a student at the prestigious University of Neo-Tokyo.
I study cybernetics, one of the best in my class.
I live alone in a small apartment on the outskirts.
Have to work part-time when I'm not studying.
My parents help out, but there's never enough money.​
A very checklist-like overview. :ROFLMAO:

I will check the game out.

"The full version is expected in mid 2025. Stay tuned for updates!" o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Xtrip

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2018
A very checklist-like overview. :ROFLMAO:

I will check the game out.

"The full version is expected in mid 2025. Stay tuned for updates!" o_O
Well, there are a lot of things planned in the game. Therefore, it is unclear when it will be fully released. And because of this, I wrote in advance that the full release will be in mid-2025. But the game may come out earlier if everything goes well.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What is there is fine, but knowing more what the game will be would help. Is this going to be a story focused game or more of a you just live a normal life VN with a few choices here and there like Good Girl Gone Bad was? Right now I can't really give much feedback with what little is there. Beyond saying the art is pretty good and the writing is fine.

Reactions: Vanillafudge

Xtrip

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2018
What is there is fine, but knowing more what the game will be would help. Is this going to be a story focused game or more of a you just live a normal life VN with a few choices here and there like Good Girl Gone Bad was? Right now I can't really give much feedback with what little is there. Beyond saying the art is pretty good and the writing is fine.
We were going to make a game with a lot of choices like Good Girl Gone Bad, with its own statistics. But also, make it a sandbox, while not forgetting the plot. I don't want to become a banal cum-slop game. For now, it is planned to develop the plot in the direction of the moral choices of the main character, as well as acquaintances with other characters.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I like cyberpunk theme and the art is pretty, l'll definitely follow this!

Last edited:

Xtrip

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2018
In any case, we have a roughly finished product in our head. We described this on our patreon (Not a call to subscribe, it’s just that when the game was added to this forum, this description was not added)
There's this description there.
Features:

Over 50,000 words of captivating story

Stunning graphics and soundtrack in cyberpunk style

Dozens of interactive erotic scenes

Deep customization of the heroine's appearance and personality

Many romantic characters of both genders

Non-linear gameplay with different paths

Therefore, we are planning to customize our main character. Thus, you (most likely) will be able to choose her hairstyle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geigi