VN Ren'Py Cyb3r Dreams [Demo] [Xtrip]

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Previews reminded me a little of Europa Hazard and now I'm sad I'll never see that game be finished. :cry:

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Yes, it's the side-shave that makes her look like a robot. Not the augmented arms, hand, tummy, and eyes.

You know what my favorite part of cyberpunk is, it's when you play as a complete mainstream normie who would never dream of hacking a terminal or standing up to corporations. Punk is when status quo!

The demo's pretty bare bones, writing's not really fleshed out and there's only a couple of scenes, but it sounds like you've got a big plan. Good luck! Cyber Dreams is also the name of a really really really good cyberpunk novel!

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
This is just a stub and test of the script. Although this may also apply to updates. At the moment we want to collect reviews about the game that could be considered good for it. In addition to innovations in game genres, we will also add them to the thread.
And about the AI tag... As soon as they give me the role of a game developer, I will immediately add this tag
At the moment we want to collect reviews about the game that could be considered good for it. In addition to innovations in game genres, we will also add them to the thread.
Uh...you're not supposed to outright say that you're only looking for 10/10 reviews so you can use them to make it seem like it's a blockbuster.

(also innovations, wut)
The plot will not revolve around corruption and blackmail. It was just a placeholder and one of the possible branches of the game's plot. I myself have played many games of similar genres and got pretty tired of them. Most likely, there will be a choice between which plot to choose. But blackmail and corruption are not at the forefront of the game itself.
We were going to make a game with a lot of choices like Good Girl Gone Bad, with its own statistics. But also, make it a sandbox, while not forgetting the plot. I don't want to become a banal cum-slop game. For now, it is planned to develop the plot in the direction of the moral choices of the main character, as well as acquaintances with other characters.
So what is the game supposed to be and be about?

Cuz so far this is a lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing.

Xtrip

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2018
Uh...you're not supposed to outright say that you're only looking for 10/10 reviews so you can use them to make it seem like it's a blockbuster.

(also innovations, wut)

(also innovations, wut)

I'm sorry. But most likely, you misunderstood me. English is not my main language. Apparently I just didn't express myself correctly. I didn't mean that I was only expecting good reviews for the game. I wanted to say that I would like to hear that someone actually liked the game. And then, you never know, you make a demo of a game, but no one likes it at all. Then there is no point in making games if no one likes the genre and plot.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Will this game have a financial domination? I think it would be perfect with the cam girl theme.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just tried it out. Not a whole lot of content yet, but for what content there is, I enjoyed it. Will keep track of the progress of this project. Best of luck to you, Dev!