Unity - Completed - Cyber Agent + DLC [Final] [BambuseaeGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

asero

Don't often write a review but here goes.

Gameplay
    The gameplay is rather basic. There are three abilities which consist of a gun that shoots in all directions for a short period of time, a massive laser that you control to one-shot nearly all enemies, and a barrier that kills enemies upon contact. Alternating between these three abilities and you have a very easy time beating the game which has about 7 levels if I am not mistaken.
    Most control is done by just aiming your mouse to an enemy to kill it. The automatic shooting does the rest.

On occasion, you
    can click on boxes of downed enemies that provide an upgrade (or downgrade depending on your preference) of different lasers.
    I couldn't quite figure what each of these boxes did specifically, but I just clicked them all.

Furthermore, the time to finish the game is about 10 to 15 minutes. By the end of it, you can click on a few DLC which gives a nice image at the end. There was a Gallery as well, but even though I beat the game it was not unlocked so perhaps there is a different goal you have to achieve to unlock it.

H-Content
    In terms of H-content, there isn't really any. The girls look pretty and a few images can be unlocked which gives an ecchi-kind of imagery but not really anything you could consider sex.

Music
    As for music, it has a rather catchy and befitting theme going on. Futuristic and upbeat which fits well with the type of the game and the overall atmosphere that it brings.

Performance
    As for performance, at least on my laptop, the game seems to struggle with loading on occasion. When booting the game it may take a bit for anything to happen. Also clicking on the images tends to bug out and just show a black 'loading' screen but nothing ever shows. I don't know if this is just on my machine or on others as well but I figured I mention it regardless.