BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot (68).png

Overview:
Welcome to the world of Cyber Agent! This is an easy to play, hotly fought 3D tower defense game, please use your mouse to aim at the enemy, auto shoot and make sure not to get hurt by the enemy! And pretty ladies to fight with you!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-22
Release Date: 2020-06-09
Developer: BambuseaeGames -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

ss_5f08bb0c4ba976dfb0a450cfb53a459f7ebf0272.1920x1080.jpg ss_dacb487cb63306e7c8ed8f49d75430fc83579c52.1920x1080.jpg ss_696acafab350a62dd9486ab59656c84ef42ecc9e.1920x1080.jpg ss_80aac030a5b0a500b76b79df8e04109822ea6de7.1920x1080.jpg ss_102446501acb7e07c0a48c7d9183a0fa182202f0.1920x1080.jpg Screenshot (67).png 9d5924340a8c97ad1aaf5ef7bbbaa9eb.jpg

Last edited:

asero

Oct 14, 2017
Don't often write a review but here goes.

Gameplay
The gameplay is rather basic. There are three abilities which consist of a gun that shoots in all directions for a short period of time, a massive laser that you control to one-shot nearly all enemies, and a barrier that kills enemies upon contact. Alternating between these three abilities and you have a very easy time beating the game which has about 7 levels if I am not mistaken.
Most control is done by just aiming your mouse to an enemy to kill it. The automatic shooting does the rest.

On occasion, you
can click on boxes of downed enemies that provide an upgrade (or downgrade depending on your preference) of different lasers.
I couldn't quite figure what each of these boxes did specifically, but I just clicked them all.

Furthermore, the time to finish the game is about 10 to 15 minutes. By the end of it, you can click on a few DLC which gives a nice image at the end. There was a Gallery as well, but even though I beat the game it was not unlocked so perhaps there is a different goal you have to achieve to unlock it.

H-Content
In terms of H-content, there isn't really any. The girls look pretty and a few images can be unlocked which gives an ecchi-kind of imagery but not really anything you could consider sex.

Music
As for music, it has a rather catchy and befitting theme going on. Futuristic and upbeat which fits well with the type of the game and the overall atmosphere that it brings.

Performance
As for performance, at least on my laptop, the game seems to struggle with loading on occasion. When booting the game it may take a bit for anything to happen. Also clicking on the images tends to bug out and just show a black 'loading' screen but nothing ever shows. I don't know if this is just on my machine or on others as well but I figured I mention it regardless.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
are the scenes atleast animated? If it has that few scenes and not even animated then i guess no hot waifus for me.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hmmm, usually I'm the one dishing out "LOCALE!!" snaps on people, but this time it is I who needs some help.
It's in Chinese for me. No matter if it's switched to ENGLISH in the options menu, it stays Chinese. I even tried with NTLEAS to start in English/Japanese locale and in UTF-8 codepage, but didn't work, unfortunately (in UTF-8 codepage actually ZERO characters got rendered...)...
1592963706775.png
(^UTF-8)

1592963831293.png 1592964115578.png (otherwise, in my native locale (ergo just double-clicking the .exe)/English locale/Japanese locale, always remains CH, even though while through the 'Setting' in the main menu of the game it is set to ENGLISH)

Maybe it (Unity?) effed up something in the registry when I first ran it?
Has anyone encountered anything similar?

-----------------

EDIT: Yup, somehow I managed to fix it. It has indeed been fucked up (fucked itself up?) in the registry...
I deleted the key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BambuseaeGames" and everything within through regedit.exe, then started the game again. THE EXACT SAME AS I DID BEFORE (so my native locale, I guess; just double-clicking the .exe). And it's in English, as advertised, and can switch languages correctly now, too...
Dunno about you guys, but it annoys the fuck out of me when something like this happens (you do the exact same, and there is a different outcome). Though it should tell you that something might be getting effed up in the background because upon (RE)first launching this way (too), even though I ticked "Windowed" and changed to 1280x720 in the Unity pre-start menu, it started full-screened and in 1080p...
Damn I hate these Twilight Zone shits happening (and they happen a lot here... xD).

Last edited:

XETWOHS

Nov 1, 2017
Hmmm, usually I'm the one dishing out "LOCALE!!" snaps on people, but this time it is I who needs some help.
It's in Chinese for me. No matter if it's switched to ENGLISH in the options menu, it stays Chinese. I even tried with NTLEAS to start in English/Japanese locale and in UTF-8 codepage, but didn't work, unfortunately (in UTF-8 codepage actually ZERO characters got rendered...)...
View attachment 704083
(^UTF-8)

View attachment 704086 View attachment 704092 (otherwise, in my native locale (ergo just double-clicking the .exe)/English locale/Japanese locale, always remains CH, even though while through the 'Setting' in the main menu of the game it is set to ENGLISH)

Maybe it (Unity?) effed up something in the registry when I first ran it?
Has anyone encountered anything similar?
Try and delete the file named something like "I2Source_I2Languages.loc" in this directory
"C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\BambuseaeGames\CyberAgent"

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Try and delete the file named something like "I2Source_I2Languages.loc" in this directory
"C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\BambuseaeGames\CyberAgent"
Sorry, I didn't see your post - was testing around locales and codepages and finally with regedit and editing my own post, lol.
...also, I don't know if because of my regedit action (the key deletion I mentioned), but there is nothing remotely similar in that directory, for me at least - it's only 'output_log.txt' and 'SaveData.es3' there now. There IS a "I2 Language_h3293684300" and "Language_h3872303031" key in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BambuseaeGames\CyberAgent", though...

Anyhoo, that above method seemed to have fixed it for me; well, at least for the time being. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Don't often write a review but here goes.

Gameplay
The gameplay is rather basic. There are three abilities which consist of a gun that shoots in all directions for a short period of time, a massive laser that you control to one-shot nearly all enemies, and a barrier that kills enemies upon contact. Alternating between these three abilities and you have a very easy time beating the game which has about 7 levels if I am not mistaken.
Most control is done by just aiming your mouse to an enemy to kill it. The automatic shooting does the rest.

On occasion, you
can click on boxes of downed enemies that provide an upgrade (or downgrade depending on your preference) of different lasers.
I couldn't quite figure what each of these boxes did specifically, but I just clicked them all.

Furthermore, the time to finish the game is about 10 to 15 minutes. By the end of it, you can click on a few DLC which gives a nice image at the end. There was a Gallery as well, but even though I beat the game it was not unlocked so perhaps there is a different goal you have to achieve to unlock it.

H-Content
In terms of H-content, there isn't really any. The girls look pretty and a few images can be unlocked which gives an ecchi-kind of imagery but not really anything you could consider sex.

Music
As for music, it has a rather catchy and befitting theme going on. Futuristic and upbeat which fits well with the type of the game and the overall atmosphere that it brings.

Performance
As for performance, at least on my laptop, the game seems to struggle with loading on occasion. When booting the game it may take a bit for anything to happen. Also clicking on the images tends to bug out and just show a black 'loading' screen but nothing ever shows. I don't know if this is just on my machine or on others as well but I figured I mention it regardless.
Click on the stars at the top of the page with your desired rating and the enter the text of the review there to make it official.

asero

Oct 14, 2017
Click on the stars at the top of the page with your desired rating and the enter the text of the review there to make it official.
Ah didn't see nor new about that yet, thanks. Updated accordingly ^^

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote