3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Attached is a save with all the things in the main menu accessible.
Extract to location (paste into File Explorer and it will resolve the variables): %AppData%\..\LocalLow\BambuseaeGames\CyberAgent

For those looking for vaginal sex, go to bottom-row DLC: select the second one (middle), which is immediately unlocked.
Angela: Watch a movie, Romance movie
Mina (resembling Saber a lot at this angle; see image 2 in the OP preview images): Nightclub, Drinking
Another "vaginal" scene is unlocked by completing level 8. "Vaginal" because the penetration not by you, but a machine. It leaves a semen-like fluid.

How I think gallery DLC is unlocked:
-Complete the main game
-View Angela and Mina sex scenes (described above)
-View a sex scene again, see a different ending, and gallery is unlocked

I thought mechanical skill, or understanding enemy tactics would come into play. But enemy count just devolves gameplay to producing as many projectiles as you can by collecting "R" power-ups and using ability 1.

Gameplay reminds me of Flash game: (shout out to the early Gen Zers). Better execution of the concept of centered stationary tower shooting.

The text system is annoying. The speed is slow, and pressing Enter does not reveal the remaining text, but immediately advances to the next one. How to speed up text?

Not sure why 3D was needed; it makes it a resource hog. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 gets 2560x1440 55-85 fps. Low/ultra graphics quality doesn't appear to make a big difference in performance. This does not appear to be a CPU bottleneck; Intel Core i5-9600K 4.9 GHz: up to 30% utilization in Task Manager, but no single core has full utilization.

Bottom-row DLC, first on left: this is where the 3D comes into play. Good work on the 3D models and the fluidity of animations. However, the animations have hands and limbs going through the body.
Open music track 01 for Eurobeat.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CyberAgentDLC-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote