kark

Jun 18, 2017
I really hate this kind of sell tactis.
They are just taking advantage of the hype for the new game and they didnt even try to make an original game.
Its a really low effort game, like they just did the minimum to call it a game. I even bet they just reused coded and everything they could reuse.
Honestly, i didnt play it but i wont, cmooon its a fucking candy crush, that is the gameplay. I already have enought experience in this indie game world to know what are trying to do. At least its just 1$ but i dont think they deserve nothing for this.

thsgtsrgbse

Jun 9, 2017
I'm sorry but when I see the shop, the HUD, the fact that you are basically a loser, something happens and then you go for all the girls that move, the way the gallery looks like, and even the dates, it's just Huniepop and I can't stand all these HP (not Harry Potter) type of games because they have no originality and they even dare to sell it on steam, I think it's ridiculous. There's inspiration and there's plagiarism. We're in the second case and there's way too many games doing that using HP nowadays.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Stylish and interesting HUD and UI but l can already see that the game is predictable, too much l would say, that the tension is already lost.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Not gonna lie here, this is surprisingly good, pretyt close to HuniePop quality

Oh yes, and doesn't cost $60 and a fucking 5k card to play on 60fps lol

Reactions: staley111
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes