Ren'Py - Cyber Fuck Dolls [v0.2] [ApeStudios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Thisguy01

Great game for 0.1 version. The promise of what's in updates will keep me bookmarked to this game. Lovely girls, with (different) character, makes it even more interesting. Wouldn't mind some more animations tho. Really appreciate the work and dedication that has gone into development.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ptah

[0.1 Version]

I'm gonna start with the most obvious, the amount of content for a 0.1 launch version, is plain ridiculous. This dev has put out the same content other devs do in a year.
    The renders are amazingly good except some isolated grainy ones. The animations are also on the TOP NOTCH level.
    The story is not amazingly crazy but at least the characters have distinctive personalities.
    I've never given this rating to a game, but this one truly deserves the praise, congratulations on the dev, he may become one of the big names in the genre If he keeps working like that.

(y)(y)(y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dzibel1

This game is fantastic and full of potential.

There are no limits. You can pursue whatever sort of kink you are into without punishment. I get the sense that the dev will use the gathered choice data to further tailor the game. It's a fantastic concept.

I do wish the cumshots were animated rather than a fade to black then to an image.

As a fan of ahegao, this game nails it and uses it often. It is fantastic and I hope this direction continues.

I will be watching this one for sure and will likely support in another update or two.

Take the time to download and try - it is worth it.

Good luck to the dev.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SkaldOdinsson

First and foremost, I realize this is the kick start for the game. Developer don't get upset, this is the first game i've done a review on as it kept me mentally and visually stimulated. I liked the setting enough that the sexual stuff was a bonus.(A e-book or something would be epic) For an intital release it flows well. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your hard work.

So here we go ... this game has something for everyone, that's not really forced on you...me likey. Arts good for the Sci-Fi setting, interactions could be a bit better(smoother-lengthier), and sexual interactions could use a bit more variation(example- same image is used in almost ever scene for some of them). Customizing the dolls was an amazing idea - being able to further customize body parts etc would be great if it could be implemented.

Thanks again!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Me-ta-Xa

Okidoki I've just made a second playthrough to see if there are other things we could explore.
    But damn if you keep researching new things keep opening up.
    I've played for about 2 hours or so and only now I'm getting a few things saying that it will be available in 0.2 update.
    It's pretty big for a first release and so far I love it!
    The 0.2 options look very promising...so keep it going dev (y) I'll keep playing as there are still some things I might have not seen yet...... and can't wait for the next 0.2 update.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JimmyJazz69

This might well be the best v0.1 of any game here. The amount of content is amazing.
    The concept is very good and well implemented. Although I thought, initially, that this could be only not much than a "fuck sim", the underlying story is already polished and will move the plot forward.
    One for the best (good) surprises of 2023 so far, for me!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

idkanymore132

Even though I don't enjoy trainer type games like this one where there is no story between you and the women this is a really great game. There are a lot of things to do even when I thought this game was done there were events for characters I missed and this was only the first update. However there is a big flaw in this game that I hate and that is how scenes work out. The writing for scenes is great but whenever an animation happens we dump all that writing to trash and we get one line and a dumb animation that I skip 2 seconds after.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

kubbber

looks great, has a lot of posibilities, and from what i have tested, its also well enough made.
    The gameacommodates a lotof different fetishes with more to come, and multiple beautiful cyber fuckdolls thatyou can either dominte or love

animations in this game could use some love though
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Boehser Onkel

for v 0.1

A good looking , promising new game

the renders are good
    the animations are smooth running

the writing is good

the sandbox part - not much to say atm , we will see in the future how much of the game it is

a very nice information system at the mc´s computer

a cheat system for "lazy" people

the gui - well, i am known to hate textboxes , so i hope we get a textbox opacity slider in the future

for now

thanks for sharing it with us and gl with your project @ApeStudios