Unity Completed Cyber Girl - Zombie Hentai [Final] [Sakura team]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Gameplay is not bad, but it's anoying that zombies don't have any footstep sounds, these mfs can spawn right behind you.
Animations are shit.
Download it only if you want to spend 10 minutes in small area shooter.

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Wasn't there another game almost exactly like this one? Because I'm pretty sure this was already done way better before.
there are probably at least 2-3 games like this released every year and all of them end up being abandoned

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
cheated file + gallery unlock

i regret putting a tad bit of effort into this game as overall... it aint very good since animations and gameplay suk
artstyle aint too bad but heres a cheated dll for u guys

sets ur money to 9999999 (frozen)
sets ur zombie kills to 999999 too (gallery is unlocked)

if money is still 100 on startup, just upgrade one thing and it will update
if zombie kills is still 0, just kill a zombie

anyways

replace CyberGirlZombieHentai-Final\CyberGirl Zombie Hentai_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll with file below

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
did the creator inpired by teamkrama creator rape of the dead and seed of the dead? the game play this game really similiar from that game

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Not a great game but costs less then a cheeseburger so I bought it before it showed up here. Beat it in less then an hour.
PS there's more in it then a lot of other crap and it actually runs

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Actually, this wasn't the one I was thinking about, but the similarities are almost laughable considering how they came out by one month from each other. I remember there being another zombie shooter but with more then one character.
Sounds like Seed of the Dead 1&2, which honestly stand out enough to not be clumped together with this.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes