Unity Completed Cyber Girl - Zombie Hentai [Final] [Sakura team]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Art looks good but I have a feeling this wont run that great even before I install it lol

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Gameplay is pretty bad and sexual content is both low volume and low quality. Not much point to this one.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The movement keys ( W A D S) do not work, impossible to draw a weapon therefore impossible to kill anything, the UHD does not display any levels such as ammo and health level. I can only move the Mc with the keys (arrows): up, down left, right and shift to run, but the rotation is done with the mouse but I only have two hands. To summarize: unplayable
Am I the only one having this problem?

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
crashes on load? opens in fullscreen and then unity crash report opens up
nvm resolved

but now the game goes to 100% cpu and gpu usage... adrenalin fps limiter isn't working?

Nov 28, 2021

i just ripped the start screen music.
i think they should have just kept it trough out the entire menu screen, i like the ambience.

Instead they put some weird action movie music which vibes awkwardly when you click her n stuff, this one goes well with her slutty voice

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2021
Downloading...

Played, it is an interesting shooter game with an increasing level of difficulty. It is quite similar to other zombie-rape shooters. The low-average graph quality makes it suitable for any computer. The sex scenes are not bad at all.
The scenes are quite mediocre and not really that much of a turn on but for a 3D game i guess it's well orchestrated

zxczxcxfz

Oct 10, 2022
cheated file + gallery unlock

i regret putting a tad bit of effort into this game as overall... it aint very good since animations and gameplay suk
artstyle aint too bad but heres a cheated dll for u guys

sets ur money to 9999999 (frozen)
sets ur zombie kills to 999999 too (gallery is unlocked)

if money is still 100 on startup, just upgrade one thing and it will update
if zombie kills is still 0, just kill a zombie

anyways

replace CyberGirlZombieHentai-Final\CyberGirl Zombie Hentai_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll with file below
how do you made the gallery unlocker? can you share to tools or tutorial? i have a game named "Tomb 盜墓", it use unity, and game is very difficult to beat, can i made a gallery unlocker for it?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes