5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zerze

May 27, 2017
Really not a fan of female protag but if i can bang with Johnny..
So i would play it.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
As it is fan-made and few commentators do not include knowledge of the original in their thoughts, I am going to assume this game is only for people who already have working knowledge of whatever creation(s) this is a parody of.

Good luck with the game, Triple Thirst. (y)

[Sigh],
e-d

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Hello all! We are the dev team and this game actually brought to you all by a female-led dev team. We were suppose to bring one female love interest to play but the writer of Hanako Arasaka's path step down due to personal commitments and doesn't have time to contribute anymore. We apologize for that.

We still not giving up to make female LI for everyone but we need more resources and new writer for it. I hope you guys understand.

Thank you so much for those who playing the game! Hope you guys like it!
I'm just curious, will the male LIs also be available for a (gay) male protagonist? I didn't see any 'gay' tag for the game.
Also, please tell me our female protagonist gets a shot at romancing Takemura (who always should have been an option in Cyberpunk) and Victor, and that Johnny can 'play' with us a little bit, too. :)

pisha

Dec 27, 2019
Hello all! We are the dev team and this game actually brought to you all by a female-led dev team. We were suppose to bring one female love interest to play but the writer of Hanako Arasaka's path step down due to personal commitments and doesn't have time to contribute anymore. We apologize for that.

We still not giving up to make female LI for everyone but we need more resources and new writer for it. I hope you guys understand.

Thank you so much for those who playing the game! Hope you guys like it!
Thank you for providing some context I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to romancing Takemura like I wanted in the real game.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Cyberbang 2069 [v1.1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 926 MB
Original Size Mac: 909 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 185 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 150 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can you please add alt link too

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
If this doesn't have a ton of bugs and glitched out stuff, I am going to be mad...
Awwww, but the bugs was what made the game funny. I love how in my play through Jackie seem to sprout 3 arms with chopsticks to continually feed himself while talking to me. Yo, Dev, add a 'non-day one patch mode' which adds funny images that are the regular scenes but with bugs that plagued Cyberpunk 2077. If you are going to parody the game, you might as well parody the bugs, which was 75% of the game. I remember one time, and unable to recreate, on the PS4 version at my friend's house, we blew up several guys in mid battle, instead of the regular animation, they T pose, then helicopter spun away from the explosion and then landed and remained in T pose.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow, seems like an interesting game.
A weird questions: is there any plot here that may contain spoilers for 2077? I still plan to play 2077 when it's truly finished :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote