5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Laxxter

Jan 12, 2020
I hope my Playstation won't crash or bug every fcking time I play this game, oh sorry I forgot that I am on my PC now.

Jun 13, 2018
Hey who all are the options? Like I see this has stuff for both genders but the pics don't tell me who all is included.

Also, was very excited to see that this game was giving the CD Project Red blessing. That is so rare to see a big game company giving blessing on something fan made and it clearly speaks well of the dev for this game and the content if CDPR is willing to give the green light to it.

oseru

Mar 31, 2020
all the straight dudes in this thread like "does this have gay content? does this have gay content? if so i won't play it because it contains gay content and i actually don't really like gay content so i'm gonna let everyone here know" jesus christ please get a grip

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Very well written. This made me think differently about how I see Cyberpunk when I play it. I really did not like Oda at all. After going through the story, I thought it would be nice to see V and Oda connect this way. Doesn't make sense in game, but it doesn't mean things "might" have been different, possibly.

Not exactly sure if there is a best way to make choices in this interactive story, but I chose fem V and it worked out really well. Hopefully the other choices will be done down the line, but I'm guessing it all depends on how well this story does by the audience. Irregardless, it is well done.

Reactions: shioxu

ammyn

Sep 2, 2017
Well... That sucks. I was really looking forward to it too. Why tho? Afaik they had permission to create the game from CD Project, so that's off the list... I hope the author is alright.

And I would like to second that, if anyone has a the latest version somewhere, it would be much appreciated.

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
They didn't say why, but I guess it's legal reason, maybe, someone got jealous, but they are working on something new and original.

Reactions: ammyn

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Do you mind posting that version here? Jiffie
Hoo-boy, Let's go~! I don't really mind doing so, luckily I still have it; haven't gotten around to playing it, so it didn't get purged.

Second run at this sharing, nonsense. Please, someone scoop this up, I don't like having responsibility:eek:, and this link is going to expire in 30 days; so get it while it's hot, I guess!

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hoo-boy, Let's go~! I don't really mind doing so, luckily I still have it; haven't gotten around to playing it, so it didn't get purged.

Second run at this sharing, nonsense. Please, someone scoop this up, I don't like having responsibility:eek:, and this link is going to expire in 30 days; so get it while it's hot, I guess!

You can just report it as an update (I went ahead and did so), someone would take care of it.

Reactions: Jiffie
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote