HTML Completed Cybergenic 2: The First Team [Final] [Virtual Passion]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Wallpaper main.jpg

Overview:
This is our new browser-based sex quest game “The First Team”. In this game, you continue your sex adventure, which began in the previous game “ “.
We made a game from the category of sex quest games.
This time you will meet charming and sexy girls who are members of the crew of a spaceship. Each of them will have a task for you.
If you complete this task, you will receive a pleasant surprise.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-13
Release Date: 2019-04-29
Developer: Virtual Passion - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Prequel: Cybergenic 1 Prequel
Sequel: Cybergenic 3: The Team Christmas
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - - -

Extras: GUIDE - Italian Translation*

*Thank you BaasB for the links
*The unofficial port/compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

034intro.jpg 064dream06.jpg 065dream20.jpg 068.jpg 151dance3.jpg 166dance10.jpg 168dance18.jpg 241store.jpg 309medbay10.jpg 707adriana5.jpg 715adriana12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
For some reason I can't get past the threesome, even when on hard and following the walkthrough to the letter. The game just ends after it, every time.

at0c

Jul 15, 2017
For some reason I can't get past the threesome, even when on hard and following the walkthrough to the letter. The game just ends after it, every time.
I encountered the same problem and fixed the code so that it works with the provided walkthrough.

If you like you can copy the content of the Zip-file that I attached into the folder "gamefiles/en". It should not require a restart of the game and work with your savefiles. I don't think this fix is dependent on the difficulty setting but I only tested it on normal difficulty.

If you don't want to use the fix do the following:
- After the scene with Adriana (chapter 10 in the walkthrough) exit the game. Then open the file "gamefiles/en/800emma.html" and continue from there.
- If after answering "Pleasure" you dont get the option "I like surprises!" continue the game from "gamefiles/en/820emma.html"
- Once you have the achievement "Scary Vengeance" continue the game from "gamefiles/en/638tablet.html"

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning.
This game is available with RenPy engine?
I liked the first game and played it on Ren'Py.
I have seen that the others that follow were also in that Ren'Py.
Regards.