WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This is where a somewhat elaborate codex or appendix would come in handy. Not bog the game down with a lot of history and back story, but allow those interested to construct a framework of how this fictional world evolved and operates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good thoughts. Human reproduction wasn't addressed in the Matrix either. How do they make children? Do the machines inseminate girls in the real world with the guy's sperm after they have sex in the matrix? :HideThePain:
digital inputs.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
1Thousand

Awesome to see you've started a new VN. While Deliverance wasn't my cup of tea, it was excellent in all aspects. Plot, writing, technically, you set a high bar. I rarely play initial releases, but when I saw you had a new offering I had to dive right in. I was expecting a strong start, but you really hit this one out of the park.

Thank you for your hard work and commitment to excellence. I'm really looking forward to where you take this VN.

Reactions: Ghosty99

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** UPDATED POST: 2024-MAR-20 ***

Traducción al español - 100% manual - Episode 4p.2

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español.
AVISO.- El menú principal, el de ajustes (Settings), el de carga y guardado, etc están en inglés porque los botones son imágenes que no he traducido. Esta vez no hay opción de cambio de idioma en el menú "Settings", pero se puede cambiar de idioma pulsando las teclas 'x' (inglés) y 'z' (español) en cualquier momento de la partida.

---
Spanish translation - 100% manually translated - Episode 4p.2

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish.
WARNING.- Main menu, Settings menu, Load/Save menu, etc are still displayed in English because the original buttons are pics that I haven't translated. This time there's no switch language option on the Settings menu, but you can still switch languages by pressing the 'x' (English) and 'z' (Spanish) keys at any moment during the game.

Last edited:

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Is "nina annoying" options will affect good in the game or bad?
If you annoy her enough when she gives her report she commends you for catching on so quickly. If you don't she wonders if maybe you did and you don't care for her. She's not sure yet.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
what do you mean " she commends you for catching on so quickly"?
She thinks you'll do a good job in your mission because you quickly realized what she likes and adjusted your interactions with her accordingly. If you don't 'annoy' her enough, she can't tell if that's because you are not suitable for the job or just because you simply don't like her.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
She thinks you'll do a good job in your mission because you quickly realized what she likes and adjusted your interactions with her accordingly. If you don't 'annoy' her enough, she can't tell if that's because you are not suitable for the job or just because you simply don't like her.
Thanks mate

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Surely there must be a Harem ending... The previous game Deliverance, it was a great game and I liked it a lot, however I missed that Harem ending with all the girls, I hope it happens in this one, good luck and go ahead with this game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Surely there must be a Harem ending... The previous game Deliverance, it was a great game and I liked it a lot, however I missed that Harem ending with all the girls, I hope it happens in this one, good luck and go ahead with this game
well currently mc and group will bail out when mission accomplished so maybe not.

• Sad
Reactions: Rockero_69
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes