MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I just started this game and I'm not surprised that I already love this game as much as his first game. (y)

Infiltrating an enemy's family and gaining trust is something new for me, it will be interesting to watch :devilish:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Now I’ve reached the middle of the game, if you leave behind the sexual content and beautiful women and the plot, I liked Mc himself and his character, knowing the first game from this developer, I didn’t think that the developer in this game would create clearly balanced humor and funny dialogues between Mc and his surroundings, especially when he was asked the question, has he ever killed anyone? and he said yes, but in reality he was saying in his mind that he was killing dummies... :ROFLMAO: PSX_20240225_114254.png

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
Sometimes the dialogue doesn't flow very well, it feels weird. Perhaps a translation issue, but the previous game had the exact same problem.
Yeah, hard to really get into the game because the dialogue feels so stiff like ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes