VN - Ren'Py - Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4 Part 2] [1Thousand]

1. 3.00 star(s)

dimsey87

I wanted to like it more than I did, but the writing?... I don't know. Sometimes it was cringe but funny, otherwise just plain cringe. Maybe it's just me but I found the dialogue to be riddled with non sequiturs, which made it quite annoying to follow.

Props for great renders and the concept at least is interesting enough, but that's about the best I can offer here.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

cool.mint

Someone else already said it. This game is bang average. The story line does not intrigue. The dialog is poorly written, one of the love interests calls you "lil bro". No self respecting adult talks like that. None of the love interests have interesting personalities. Not one. The scene's are nothing special either. So what's supposed to make this game good? I couldn't tell you.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Blackheartz-NSFW

First off i really enjoy the theme of Cybernetic Seduction, being based off of starting in real life and going into the simulated world where most of the story occurs. The story is a solid 4 out of 5, with a compelling enough theme to go with some great action. The characters/love interests while mostly having great model renders, some hotter then others depending on our tastes and of course players will have their favorites.

Only negatives i can point out from what ive seen is sometimes the Freeroam mode can get a bit too much.

Also a plus that takes this game from a 4 star rating to a 5 for me is Sayo....I dont know why but she may end up being my favorite character from most of the VN's out there. Something about her cocky, sassy, badass attitude, while also being timid at moments that gives her this innocent vibe to her and ofc to great assets and i mean great ASSets (seriously her ass is perfection). I also love that she seems to be a mix of a white girl with a bit of asian to her so kinda hot.

Since it seems like she isnt a main LI "yet" however i hope that because if you take the blackmail route seems like after playing episode 4 part 1:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    ...i hope though we can also get Sayo as an LI via just a normal route of gaining love and trust points in the future without the blackmail route.

@1Thousand
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mangosan69

very good game, good interesting story i like so far, unique story and characters, good renders, good animations although they all seem to be the same animation but just with the different character, which is not exactly bad but i feel it would be better if each character had their own animations
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AnubisMRM

It has been a long time since I gave 5 star review.
    Pros:
    - the girls are beautiful and unique,
    - the story and writing are great,
    - the texts in the scenes are nice, even though the animations are a bit short

Cons:
    - a lot of narration
    - the animations for the sex scenes could be improved.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

zaqrwe

Ep.4 Part 1

For now I rate it only 3/5. Why? Story so far is quite enjoyable, even if it was a little overwhelming at the beginning. Also looking at devs previous game, I have no worries, that good story will be delivered.

But what I do worry about is graphics. First of all, I kinda don't understand why author went with so many big titted characters. With some even too big, like Lilith. Please make some adjustments so every girl won't look like cheap prostitute after breast enlargening operations. Of course there can be some big titties. But definitelly not all of them..

Secondly, there seems to be a bit of downgrade since Deliverance, if it comes to character looks. Especially when we can see them naked, they all are.. so pale and grayish. Maybe it's issue with overall lightning, but yet somehow colors in environments always look good, and the characters don't.

Thirdly, the animations. I mean, I can see some progress here, but the one thing I absolutelly can't accept, are those fluid animations. They are just wrong. This is not cum. Stop showing this failed experiment in every damn scene! Again, it looked way better in the previous game. You wanted to try animating cumshots? It's not working as intened, please make it better or stop entirely. And also why every scene has to end with cum on body? Three (and half?) episodes, yet not a single different scene. Forget about creampies, all I can see is this unnatural liquid thingy. Seriously, lack of other choices only highlights those disgusting liquid animations more and more. I'd rather not have it animated at all, and have one good render showing it lying on a body.

And one more thing, also graphic related - when I read texts and watch the renders, I sometimes feel like there are some missing in few scenes, or pacing of renders and text is off. Characters talk about something, but renders does not show it, and then suddenly jumps to another shot, while skipping the thing/action that characters talk about. I think it was most apparent in the flat of detective whose suicide MC helped to stage , but there were definitelly more similarly noticeable inconsistencies, even during few sex scenes.

So yeah, with all those flaws I just can't rate it higher than 3 stars for now. But I really hope dev can fix it.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

Great renders and many good animations, with soft body parts looking soft. Hot ladies, good expressions, excellent lighting and eroticism. Story doesn’t deliver, and writing is bad, since dialogues are often not believable.

Good Things

• Excellent work with lighting
    • Great renders
    • Several very hot ladies
    • Most animations are pretty good, and there are many
    • Good erotic moments

Bad points

• Terrible freeroam implementation
    • The story quickly turns into nonsense
    • Character actions are not believable, often rushed
    • Some animations have issues
    • Terrible cum shader
  8. 5.00 star(s)

AnyName'llDo

What a great game. Not finished yet, but plenty is complete and polished already. Really enjoy the story, the eroticism, and the choices the game presents. The women are all fine eye candy. The humor is good. Definitely recommended. It's easy to see how you could make a great sequel to this, too, with the mentions of other scenarios.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

martinlongbow

One of those games where sex is not the main thing. And when there is, it is as boring as it gets. It is for steam where mediocrity will work. Women are average, plot is average, game play is average, everything about this game is average. If i want to play a game with something other than sex, there are millions of games out there. Even with fast forward, it took alot of effort
  10. 4.00 star(s)

chaosbox24

Great aesthetic, lots of hot girls, good mix of content, decent writing and interesting story. However, the sandbox (of COURSE there would be sandbox) mechanics are completely pointless and just slow the game down. STOP PUTTING POINTLESS SANDBOX ELEMENTS IN YOUR GAMES. I absolutely despise games with pointless sandbox elements that just slow down and ruin the whole experience. If you're going to make a VN with different girls, choices, and points, do NOT put in fetch X hidden item in the environment and return to X girl in X room. It is so bad that I had to detract a point just because of it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Malicre

5/5 Star Review
    Great game with an amazing story and awesome love interests.

Do you like a mystery? Shady corporations? Sexy ladies waiting to be seduced? Then this game is for you!

I won't delve much into the story but you play as a male character called Bruce who is a trainee for the company Aegis who gets a once in a lifetime shot at becoming a full fledged agent two years early and your job if you choose to accept the mission is seduce women of all types in order to gather information.

The music, animations and models are all top tier. Love it or hate it this one of those games that has background music on at all times which feeds into the immersion. Animations are good, the sex scenes are great and have multiple positions and angles for the majority of them. Models for every female type you can ask for. Sexy red head check, busty blond check, curvy milf check, curvy milfs daughter check, sexy cop check, whatever you're into there's something here for everyone and to top it off there are a lot of kinks as well.

This was a hidden gem and i hope that if you're reading this and haven't played it that you try it out for yourself before making any judgments and just maybe you will come to love it like i have.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

apsentibus

A very promising title that delivers a solid intriguing Sci-Fi Spec-Ops-themed story supported by fantastic visual and audio experience. It's only got three chapters at this point but already contains good amount of content. Looking forward to the completion of it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

xenovon

Very underrated.11/10 Animations and renders. This deserves more love on this forum! Plot is hard to understand at first, but as you progress, it shows an interesting fantasy/sci-fi plot about a conflict between powerful figures and anonymous app entity inside a whole new dimension.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

succuk

With the update three, its really looking perfect.

Good: unique visuals, original plot, and the fact that it focuses on the main story mostly.

Bad: everyone wants to sleep with mc at the first time they saw the mc. of course thats what the game for, but this things must be develop with story in my opinion.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Perished

This is a masterpiece brewing. Could be one of the best action AVNs.

I had some issues with the setting and lore from a logical perspective at the beginning but as the game states again and again, you forget that you are in the simulation too.

- Visuals are top notch
    -Soundtrack and SFX are top notch
    -Lewd content includes above the average animations.
    -Writing is above average.
    -Overall tempo is very high, never boring.
    -Very good flow to the main and side quests.
    -MC is a true protagonist.

NEEDS MORE RECOGNITION ASAP.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Belphegor

Update 3 dropped with sooooo much content that I just had to leave a review.

Game is pretty damn great. overall plot is original (if a bit too complex/farstretched), dialogues are pretty decent with some good humor, models are gorgeous and there's already a good amount of sex scenes.

And dev seems to work a lot on this, in 5 months he gave a very meaty update, so it's a game worth following and playing at each update rather than waiting for like 6 updates.

kudos to the dev, and good luck on this game!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

cjindi

Just two episodes in and it has a good amount of playthrough content... amazing renders.. hope this one keeps getting updates regularly. The Dev's previous game had a good story and game time.. expecting the same on this one
  18. 5.00 star(s)

vijvij

Excellent game with very hot girls/women. The game has an engaging and very different story which is different from 95% of the other games. I'm pretty sure future updates will give you even better sexy time.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Madking2

It's FINE.
    There is an interesting but barebones story, with mostly obvious choices(this is a good thing).
    Visuals are decent sci-fi neon, with some unintentionally funny poses, at least I think they aren't funny on purpose.
    But there is also poor coding. The Main Menu has a typo "Setttings", and music volume resets every time you reload/exit the software. These are simple things just ONE tester would find.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

FirstLadyTybalt

1Thousand has done it again! His previous game, Deliverance, was great but Cybernetic Seduction takes it to another level of greatness. The plot is very fresh and takes a new perspective of the sci-fi genre that hasn't been explored in any other games. All of the characters are unique in their own way and are more than just conquests for the main character to pursue. The sandbox element is very minimal since they play out as free roam events. I personally think the game should be classified as a visual novel because the majority of the events play out in the visual novel format. The renders and animations are also great and bring this game to the next level. Overall, I highly recommend Cybernetic Seduction and I look forward to seeing more.