Mod Ren'Py Cybernetic Seduction [Ep.4 Part 2] Multi-Mod [AB]

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Heya, thanks for the updated mod. One question though, out of everything new with the update, I'm getting an error on only Blaze's scene, which I'm assuming makes me unable to see the scenes and directly skips to the cumshot. Is this due to the mod or is that an error that's in the base game ?

Thanks.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Heya, thanks for the updated mod. One question though, out of everything new with the update, I'm getting an error on only Blaze's scene, which I'm assuming makes me unable to see the scenes and directly skips to the cumshot. Is this due to the mod or is that an error that's in the base game ?

Thanks.
It would help if you posted the error as an attachment for them to check if it is mod related.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Sigh, you guys gotta read the main thread post more, I already fixed the blaze error since yesterday as you can see the download contains "fixed some bugs". Just download the mod again, thanks.
*Android ports will still have the error if not updated by the porter.

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Sigh, you guys gotta read the main thread post more, I already fixed the blaze error since yesterday as you can see the download contains "fixed some bugs". Just download the mod again, thanks.
*Android ports will still have the error if not updated by the porter.
My bad, sorry, I didn't see that post.

Reactions: IAmAB

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Just wondering, how long does it normally take to make WT mods? No one ever really says lol
Depends on the modder. Jokerleader and koga are usually done within a couple of hours. Others take days, even weeks.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Updated the mod!

Now regarding the time I take to update a mod well it depends on how much work I have to do and what's going on with my life, so I can't give any eta about that.

~AB

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Updated the mod!

Now regarding the time I take to update a mod well it depends on how much work I have to do and what's going on with my life, so I can't give any eta about that.

~AB
Iirc you're generally pretty timely.