Attal

Oct 25, 2017
well possible modders list is short: koga, sancho, very few others so when mod continues is unknown.

you can request new mod elsewhere.
sancho hasn't been around lately either.

URM suffices for a lot of it though, you can see requirements/results for choices and branches in scenes, and opt for that path or edit your variables to fulfill the requirements. Also basic stuff like changing money/morph/etc.

Insane One

Nov 10, 2017
I snort laughed when Liam says the thing about "Time Dicklatation" early on in the game. I'm fairly certain he meant to say "Time Dilation" which is the difference in elapsed time as measured by two clocks. (at least, that's the short explanation)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sancho hasn't been around lately either.

URM suffices for a lot of it though, you can see requirements/results for choices and branches in scenes, and opt for that path or edit your variables to fulfill the requirements. Also basic stuff like changing money/morph/etc.
he got hit by rocking hurricane and is slowly getting back.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
what is scene 6 (scene next to nina's) of chapter 5? who is in the scene and does anyone know how to unlock it?
It's the Lady in Black. So you must be on good terms with her since your previous encounters (basically by remaining silent and being honest with her)

Reactions: camube

camube

Jun 4, 2022
It's the Lady in Black. So you must be on good terms with her since your previous encounters (basically by remaining silent and being honest with her)
aahhh! i don't remember the correct answers to her 4 questions. i made that decision some time ago so i already forgot. i think i gave her wrong answers and that count as (lie)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
how to raise your danger level? as others mentioned the way it is now is illogical. Doing them should raise the danger and then you should do the community jobs. Whatever.
a pussy can be seen when you cum in one now, wow. Maybe by the ep 8 we will actually see penetration.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to raise your danger level? as others mentioned the way it is now is illogical. Doing them should raise the danger and then you should do the community jobs. Whatever.
a pussy can be seen when you cum in one now, wow. Maybe by the ep 8 we will actually see penetration.
plenty of penetrations. you just missed those.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
How to do Lynch and Blaze's job?
Requirement for Care is X and Confidence is X (What does that mean?) Also Danger >2 & >4, my stats are as below,
Any suggestion what to do in this situation? IS there any way to increase danger level?

1722792989061.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Requirement for Care is X and Confidence is X (What does that mean?)
Just means that there's no minimum requirement for those stats for these jobs.

Also Danger >2 & >4, my stats are as below,
Any suggestion what to do in this situation? IS there any way to increase danger level?
Not without cheating, no.

In the console:
Python:
danger = 3
(Doing the first job will raise the danger level enough to open the second.)

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Just means that there's no minimum requirement for those stats for these jobs.

In the console:
Python:
danger = 3
(Doing the first job will raise the danger level enough to open the second.)
Thanks for replying bro!
Just one more thing, I tried to "Shift+O" &"Ctrl+O" as I read somewhere it opens the console, didn't work lol...is there any way to access the console?

Reactions: gregers

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How to do Lynch and Blaze's job?
Requirement for Care is X and Confidence is X (What does that mean?) Also Danger >2 & >4, my stats are as below,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as others mentioned the way it is now is illogical. Doing them should raise the danger and then you should do the community jobs. Whatever.
Uhm, that's exactly how it works in the game right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pgsurprise

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I was unclear: There's no way to increase the danger level from below three at that point in the game; If you've done the community work in the previous episodes as the game encourages you to do, you're fucked.

Of course you're right that it's possible to manage the danger level over the course of the game, but it's a slightly dicey process as long as one doesn't know what the requirements will be in the next episode. And can hardly be expected of new players when the in-game guidance explicitly tells the player to keep danger to a minimum.

screenshot0003.png

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Guys! What is this missing scene in the gallery?? Is it a Lilith scene? :cry: Oh my god! Can someone please help me how to get his scene? 1722836615211.png

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes