Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
wPrKny.jpg

Overview:
The year is 2065. The world is a very different place. A combination of war, corruption and climate change has ravaged civilisation as we know it. What is left of the remaining population live in vast settlement cyber cities dotted throughout the world comprised of various themed districts.
You will play as one of two available bounty droids hired to help the "Rebel Element", a small faction seeking to overthrow the "Governance" who have gained power through violence, intimidation and bribery after the great overthrow in 2030.
Using a combination of violent force, infiltration and sexual manipulation you will have to travel from city to city altering the delicate balance of power while ensuring your own continued survival. The odds are greatly stacked against you, but with a vast range of weaponry at your disposal including vehicles and Mech robots as well your own seductive powers you are the "Rebel Element's" last remaining hope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2023-11-08
Developer: GAMERFLEX Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

4ebpsC.jpg EgTLIL.jpg M3D2GP.jpg Screenshot Bounty 01.jpg Screenshot Bounty 02.jpg Screenshot Bounty 03.jpg Screenshot City 01.jpg Screenshot City 02.jpg Screenshot Enemy 01.jpg Screenshot_50.png Screenshot_Mech_01.jpg STEAM_Screen_04.png Z7JlJo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I like the clipping in the trailer whenever the player grabs somebody.

The devs really shouldn't have gone with the whole "Cyberpunk" angle, could have been a decent original game. You automatically put stupid expectations on your game trying to rip on a game of that scale. Cyberpunk was made by like what, 500 people? I recommend they change the name of the game.

It's a 3 dev team btw, don't expect much even if they are competent and somehow manage to keep with this project for the 10 years it would take to even start to look like a game. Let me know if this ever gets to the point when there's enough playable content and sex scenes to be worth testing. They say that they're 100% dedicated to finishing the game on the timescale promised, but don't mention what this timescale is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Foges and MrMelenas

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
I like the clipping in the trailer whenever the player grabs somebody.

The devs really shouldn't have gone with the whole "Cyberpunk" angle, could have been a decent original game. You automatically put stupid expectations on your game trying to rip on a game of that scale. Cyberpunk was made by like what, 500 people? I recommend they change the name of the game.

It's a 3 dev team btw, don't expect much even if they are competent and somehow manage to keep with this project for the 10 years it would take to even start to look like a game. Let me know if this ever gets to the point when there's enough playable content and sex scenes to be worth testing.
Cyberpunk is a whole subgenre of science fiction. CD Projekt Red doesn't own it.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
On the one side, 100% Gameplay Footage
on the other side, This is a Work in Progress, Art & Design liable to change during the development process

What is it now? Final or WIP?

Darkangelll

Jan 10, 2019
Ah, a small group of people want to participate in a huge genre developed by a whole company, but with sex. Seems to me to be people with dreams but can not estimate when a project is too big and will remain a dream. Optimism is nice but become realistic, so it will be nothing.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes