krbb

Nov 18, 2020
this great thing seem to have very few patreons(supporters). if they can support daz8 characters, this could become like the greatest thing(i think)

Reactions: Incyder

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
this great thing seem to have very few patreons(supporters). if they can support daz8 characters, this could become like the greatest thing(i think)
the devil is in the details...

wonder how well they managed things (according to the bug list theres a lot to be fixed in the future, actually it seems like a shit ton of "content" which appears to be not really implemented yet)

also would be interested in reports about performance as im not going to download 42gb for something thats barely playable and has one(?) scene...

a yes 42gb... and is it vr only ?
VR/Desktop

Reactions: Mad_ness

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
42GB for first release... and my internet speed is 500KB day time and 1.5 MB night time...
look like there is no luck for me...

Xaytal

Mr.
Donor
Jul 10, 2020
Sounds like something that'd be fun to play around in, but I hate downloading 10 different files. Will wait till that's not a case.

gthief

May 18, 2020
Right so,

VR is not ready yet, at least on my Quest1, no controls/hand tracking as of yet, and the HMD detection is shite in the 1 playable story mode. The other maps you can explore but again, gotta use mouse+keyboard. headtracking sort of works but is clunky

Playing in desktop mode, the other "maps" are kind of interesting to explore, on Ultra the game looks amazing, and for its first version I'd say it has a lot of potential.

Will subscribe to patreon to check it out longer term, I think they could be going places with this.

Reactions: pilgrim2003
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes