ffk123

Aug 8, 2017
47 gigs? Is even worth playing? I don't see any reviews or videos on internet about this thing
of course it isnt. if this small of a "game" is 47 gigs you can bet they have no idea what they are doing. most of these games are just people playing around with unreal. wildlife especially included.

Reactions: candy76041820

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
hmdoff failed here too. Does anybody have any idea how to get past this?

Edit: We got a real peach here folks. It also bluescreened my PC.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
:LUL:

The entire project seems like it has lines of "Lorem Ipsum" copy pasted into it. Nothing works, everything is a placeholder and it fills the hard drive with nonsense. It's more hilarious than outright bad to say the least. lmao

Star-Quaker

Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Pretty solid concept, however currently it requires a rtx 3000 series card. So unfortunately i cant really mess around with it. You should include that in the title since this game seems to be absolutely bonkers on a graphics card lol.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
MP and gay tags...but FP without lesbian tag?
Just forgotten or impossible to play a happy girl (=pure lesbian)?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
42GB?! As the police officer said to the urophiliac he caught using a fuel truck to siphon the contents of the women's volleyball team's locker room toilets for his own use, that's taking a lot of piss!

Reactions: mango44

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
fuck, thats a huge, i will try

Edit: oh wow.... laggy and i have a highend pc for 10k. unplayable sry...

Last edited:
Reactions: Grabity

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Would download if it were a Torrent but honestly cannot be fucked to download a shit ton of separate files.
Why not using JDownloader? It works for every file here...just the masked links are annoying because you need to unmask them (that stupid "continue to mega/google/..." page) before instead of just select and copy the links for your system...

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes