• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HeroineAddict

Apr 10, 2022
I’m a little confused with what goes on in Dr Lucius’ lab. I assumed you need to get all the stage 1’s of the different modules up to 100% and then do the stage 2’s and something would happen. Am I missing something? Or is this something for the next update?

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
I’m a little confused with what goes on in Dr Lucius’ lab. I assumed you need to get all the stage 1’s of the different modules up to 100% and then do the stage 2’s and something would happen. Am I missing something? Or is this something for the next update?
That lab thing with the levels, stages, Eros signal, percentages, roman numerals, etc. is needlessly complicated to the extreme. No UI or interface to make sense of any of it either...

Shorter version : unlocking certain modules advances the Lucius relationship, and activating modules gives out corresponding hearts. There.

HeroineAddict

Apr 10, 2022
That lab thing with the levels, stages, Eros signal, percentages, roman numerals, etc. is needlessly complicated to the extreme. No UI or interface to make sense of any of it either...

Shorter version : unlocking certain modules advances the Lucius relationship, and activating modules gives out corresponding hearts. There.
I think mine is glitched. He just keeps telling me to unlock the module of submission and I can’t go any further. No matter. Thanks for responding, as I thought I was missing something deeper.

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Is there a way to reactivate scenes? Like the one in the locker room, I did the Revenge thing but now I'm regretting it, I don't want to have to restart the game (should've done a backup)

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Is there a way to reactivate scenes? Like the one in the locker room, I did the Revenge thing but now I'm regretting it, I don't want to have to restart the game (should've done a backup)
Getting your revenge stops the scene, so you would have to start again if you don't have an earlier save.

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Is there a way to defeat the giant training bot? Or is it not implemented yet?
And can we get Aline and Kassiah bond to lvl 2?

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i assume u can't win yet, first we need Kassiah to stop being a B towards Aline so they can "bond up"

Maelion r u planning some lesbian content between Aline and Kassiah? :love:

4.60 star(s) 67 Votes